what track is more boring, test coarse, super speedway, or neither one?

The Test Course in GT3 was more fun, probably because there was a greater sense of speed in GT2. Plus the GT2 Test Course was more narrow and had more trees on the sides of the track, which gave a better sense of speed as well.

Now that GT4 will have more narrow tracks, compared to GT3, let's hope PD made us a better Test Course to race on.

I must agree it is the 2nd most boring..Complex string is #1...only because it takes so long to finish 1 lap!!!

What, can't hold your attention for some 4 minutes? It's even got lots of turns so it keeps you occupied. Sheesh, kids these days (Yeah, I'm a hypocrite).

I was only joking.. in fact The only course that I find boring in GT3 is ...well...theyre all fun..hehe..but really Complex string is fun..only kidding;)

Originally posted by 1989therat
I was only joking.. in fact The only course that I find boring in GT3 is ...well...theyre all fun..hehe..but really Complex string is fun..only kidding;)

You better be! :mad: ;)

originally, i woulda said test course, but i did the run like the wind in a slightly underpowered car. my only hope of winning was by drafting the other cars and timing my pitstops.

though the super speedway is also boring, it allows for slightly more competition when ur in an equally matched car. b/c now, u gotta draft AND find good lines

Originally posted by Hailogon
The test has to be the dullest race ever. it annoys me when i have to do 10 laps of it in profesional!

Oh when you reach the Formula GT series, you're in for some fun...

Originally posted by Famine
Oh when you reach the Formula GT series, you're in for some fun...

Heh...yes, extremely good fun...It's fantabulously terrific. Heh. I think I almost fell asleep during that one...It took almost an hour. I should've done the rubber band trick for that one.

I was doing the "Like The Wind" race, and I started falling asleep. Luckily I was in a fast enough car, and there was enough pressure on the gas to keep going.

Definitely the Test Course, whoever made the "Like The Wind" event needs to be shot, the most boring event and course period.

Test Course, of course...
I slept during "Like the Wind", with a 1034HP Skyline vs. GT-ONE.
20 laps in Test Course...boring!

The test course is definitely the most boring but it has a purpose - to allow top speed tests and trials. It's the only track I take the Escudo to.

Test course is a great track, to watch PGT's race on for about 25 laps, in GT4.

But, I have to agree, Test course, is the most boring tack in GT3.

You know what? I say neither. After all, those are "Megaspeed" class courses and who doesn't love all that power being shown on the tracks? (Insert Tim Allen grunt in here) Power, ooh yeah.....👍 And anyway, I know that curved tracks present a challenge but to be honest THOSE challenges can get boring and dry after a while. I mean, yeah you have that whole "I did it! I'm awesome with mad skills!" moment after besting the racers on a tough series like say the F1 Series race in the Pro league with some of the more challenging courses with your car (Trust me; there are only TWO cars that can beat an F1; another F1 and the Escudo when you modify the gears a bit) due to all that power they have but you lose that after a while because we are always looking for newer trials to face and conquer am I right?!👍:) So I guess I would put it this way; if I could re-edit this question (I didn't and never intend to do because rewriting stuff ALWAYS comes back to haunt me...) it would be "Which track is more suitable for cooling down, Test Course, Super Speedway, or both?"💡

Test Course anyone? You just drive around and around a banked-corner oval forever without having to brake. Super Speedway may be better cause it's shorter though. Super Speedway Endurance is blah, just 100 laps of *yawn*. But both are compatible with the wallriding/taping down the X button trick. Now if only someone could put this in a "General All Gran Turismos Thread"...

I say Super Speedway, just for the fact that you (with faster cars) have to slow down on the second turn. I regard the test track as more exciting because i love seeing how fast i can get the car to go.

Test course all the way. You never have to break and it takes FOREVER, not to mention the tip of your right thumb is the shape of the X button by the time you're done :yuck:

Who ever it was that decided to make a race with more than 2 laps on the Test Corse needs to be fired. That track is just stupidly boring and pointless
I guess that you didn't like that "Like The Wind" race...
20 Laps around the Test Corse. It was so 🤬 boring:grumpy:

I guess that you didn't like that "Like The Wind" race...
20 Laps around the Test Corse. It was so 🤬 boring:grumpy:
However with a 1200 HP GT-ONE Race Car, the boring oval just became exciting again!
Just modify the suspensions, the gear ratios, and in no time you'll be breaking the speed barrier. :lol:

I'm gonna go out on one here. TC is a far more boring track, but I'd much rather race it than Super Speedway, that track just pisses me off.

Umm, where is the both option? SOMEONE IS GOING TO HATE BOTH OF THEM!

On a serious note, I'd choose Test Course. I'd only go to Test Course just to see how fast my cars would go. For slower vehicles like the Miata and anything from Suzuki that isn't called Escudo, it's quite the bitch. Also, no strategy here. Even if you're competing against a vehicle as fast as yours, you could just skip the pit and keep going, without worrying about gas.

Regarding 'Like the Wind', it's more of a kick to the groin after doing 20 laps and winning, I believe it was 20,000 credits. Oh well, at least you get the 787B. :]

P.S. I hated going up against the souped up Viper GTS.

Back