What track you looking forward to driving on GT4!

Messages
157
so yes, which track that is going to be on GT4 are you excited about being in the game. is it an old favorite or is it a new track that is being added to GT4. for me i'm looking forward to special route 5 in gt4. its my fav track. can't wait to see how they made it look on GT4.
 
I always wanted the Nordschleife in GT!!!!

Now I got it hopefully in Dec.
 
Special Route 5 has always been one of my favorites aswell.

But the tracks I'm really looking forward to is the new and improved Trial Mountain and the new Las Vegas drag strip.
 
El Capitan and Nordschleife
 
Nordschleife obviously, apart from that I'm really looking forward to see how Seattle is. That's been my favorite track since GT2.
 
i'm a f1 fan. i'm also looking forward to the suzuka circuit. is the complex string test course going to be in the game. its the best track to test cars on and really fun to drive.
 
The Burg for sure, but to get started, i might hit the city, maybe New York 👍
 
nightcreature84
i'm a f1 fan. i'm also looking forward to the suzuka circuit. is the complex string test course going to be in the game. its the best track to test cars on and really fun to drive.
Yes i hope they bring back the complex string. Hopefully we can race the AI this time on that track. If we can do it at the burg, we could definitely do it on that course.
 
i also heard something about them bringing back red rock valley. also midfield shall be interesting to see in GT4. a fun competative track, wonder how they are going to upgrade it.
 
RacingFreak2k3
The Burg for sure, but to get started, i might hit the city, maybe New York 👍

I wouldn't look forward to New York if I were you, it isn't all that great with it's 90 degree corners ;)
 
Really looking forward to the drag strip. Runnin the 400m over and over got boring really quicky.

Off Topic:
Does anyone know if you can pick what cars to race as practice and such on the strip?
James-
 
Has anyone seen a new/old track with banked corners yet?
I think GT1 had the High Speed Ring with one.

MasterGT
 
Autumn Ring and Suzuka circuit. Finally get to relive GT2 by driving Autumn Ring with spoon's ITR. WOOT!!!
 
Nurbergring, of course, as with everybody else. But the real exciting news for me is the inclusion of Sears Point, aka Infineon Raceway. The full dark grey circuit is great (the way NASCAR used to run it, until about 3-4 years ago). Definitely one of my favorite courses.

SearsPoint.gif
 
Of course the Nurburgring, but that El Capitan looks stunning. I'll be racing that one just to watch the replays :)

Also Costa di Amalfi. I like a twisty scenic course, and Citta is one of my favourites at the moment.
Glad to see Midfield back in there, thats the track I use to use to test out all my cars...It took me months to get a Polyphony car..so I was running 58.xxx laps in the 787B round there for ages, and I thought that was the best car :dunce: Then I got awarded a Polyphony...
 
Nurburgring. Of course. I am looking forward to the new Grand Valley, though. Looks awsome.
 
Rome Night is one of the best GT's Track.I want it back.
El Capitan looks great and naturally Nurburg
 
suzuka will be the best for racing, but the north loop will be the most fun learning and mastering.

b
 
My top three would be:

Grand Valley Speedway (alltime favorite track)

Nordshiliefe (sp?) Just cuz it's the mutha ****in Nurb'

Tsukuba (I can relive the best motoring videos!!!)
 
Tsukuba , Suzuka, Fuji speedway and of course Nurburgring. Too bad it doesn't have Ebisu Circuit and Sugo!!
 
High speed ring, gotta love the classic
 
Hong Kong and Nurburgring. El Capitan isn't too far off but I'm not a fan of tracks with tunnels.
 
nurburgring for testing out cars
suzuka for racing
autumn ring for drifting :)

cheers
ARtz
 
Back