What track you looking forward to driving on GT4!

Tacet_Blue
Of course the Nurburgring, but that El Capitan looks stunning. I'll be racing that one just to watch the replays :)

Also Costa di Amalfi. I like a twisty scenic course, and Citta is one of my favourites at the moment.
Glad to see Midfield back in there, thats the track I use to use to test out all my cars...It took me months to get a Polyphony car..so I was running 58.xxx laps in the 787B round there for ages, and I thought that was the best car :dunce: Then I got awarded a Polyphony...

Well I can already drive the ring, so that ones out. To be honest i'm goping that there will be more European Circuits, although i'm gonna want to drive all the old circuits that have been revamped (High speed ring, Autumn Ring etc), I loved sears point in Toca so i'm hoping it will be awesomer in GT4. Ahh, heck i'm looking forward to driving most of the circuits barring New York.

Oh and Costa Di Amalfi isn't that good, it's no way as challenging as Citta is with it's narrow twisty sections and major elevation changes. I remember I was always trying to Equal Lotus350's fast time of like 53 seconds in the 787b, I think I came within a second and a bit of it but only with the GT-One I was always way slower with the F1's.
 
Nurburgring, Autumn Ring, El Capitan, Infineon, the revived SSR5 Wet. :drool:
 
Here's the plan, if there's a 2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10, I'm gonna hop in it, with manual, goto Nurburgring, turn down music, and listen to that V10 do what's it's built for.
 
sUn
Here's the plan, if there's a 2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10, I'm gonna hop in it, with manual, goto Nurburgring, turn down music, and listen to that V10 do what's it's built for.
Me too, but for me it'll be the Boss 429.
 
I would love to see Red Rock Valley return. If it doesnt, no biggie, lots of great new tracks confirmed.
 
amazing track linoleum, the best of GT2
i want to see all tracks of GT series, especialy the Red Rock Valley with the PS2
 
Im looking forward to Autumn Ring, oh how I used to love driving my little Civic hatch around those bends. :)
 
Hopefully Midfield is back. That's my test track

Nurb. Well duh.

I suppose any other Real track
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I would luv to try the Nordschleife with a weather effect of SNOW! :O:O:O :crazy: AND AND the Grand Canyon track with RAIN! :O AND those night time courses! :crazy: Hopefully PD would allow weather effects that you can turn on or off for FUN! :O:O:O
 
Being a newcomer to Gran Turismo - I'm looking forward to everything it has to offer.

But the highlight for me will be the Nordschliefe Nurburgring (13 miles, 176 corners).
 
grindwald i think its called i remember it from gt2 its in gt4 isnt it?
or trail mountain for my skyline
 
LowBatt
Autumn Ring and Suzuka circuit. Finally get to relive GT2 by driving Autumn Ring with spoon's ITR. WOOT!!!
The Captain! Oh, and the Paris courses and Citti Di Aria.
 
The Nurb Nordschleife. Of course, and Red Rock Valley.

Hopefully there will be other long fantasy tracks almost as big as the Nordschleife as well. That would be awesome.
 
Tsukuba, Motegi, and Deep Forest.

Too many people have hyped The Ring so that'll probly be the last track I try. Sooo sick of people going ape **** about that being in.
 
Civicbus
Tsukuba, Motegi, and Deep Forest.

Too many people have hyped The Ring so that'll probly be the last track I try. Sooo sick of people going ape **** about that being in.
:lol: Same here. 👍
 
Civicbus
Tsukuba, Motegi, and Deep Forest.

Too many people have hyped The Ring so that'll probly be the last track I try. Sooo sick of people going ape **** about that being in.


yo man u from Vancouver?... vancity Im guessin its vancouver in canada...

tsukuba.... kinda bored of it by now ^^ after playing prologue again and again
 
WhiteSW20
yo man u from Vancouver?... vancity Im guessin its vancouver in canada...

tsukuba.... kinda bored of it by now ^^ after playing prologue again and again

Yep, livin' in Vancouver, crazy weather and all!

Yeah, I hope I don't get bored of Tsukuba, that track looks fun! I'm hoping that'll replace Midfield for my "go to track" for tuning.
 
Twin Ring Motegi (Both infield and oval) Nordschleife, El Capitan, and Highspeed ring
 
Tsukuba: fast test track of choice, also for reviving BMI's videos
Autumn Ring: for wild driving, lots of drafting here
El Capitan: I like big, scenic tracks
 
Civicbus
Yep, livin' in Vancouver, crazy weather and all!

Yeah, I hope I don't get bored of Tsukuba, that track looks fun! I'm hoping that'll replace Midfield for my "go to track" for tuning.

Tsukuba is a nice tuning track, good back straight, s curve and a few hairpins..and a large turn to go back to finish... good variety to test out the street tuned stuff...a bit small for the faster GT or JGTC cars... good for drifting tho I'd bet.. cause they do hold the D1 grand prix there

Artz
 
I recall posting in a similar thread before. but, hey! Who cares?
From original GT tracks:

ALL OF THEM :crazy:

RL track:

ALL OF THEM :dunce:
 
Civicbus
Tsukuba, Motegi, and Deep Forest.

Too many people have hyped The Ring so that'll probly be the last track I try. Sooo sick of people going ape **** about that being in.

Point taken (and yes I'm sure there'll be other impressive tracks) - but there is a reason so many people hype the 'Ring'.

*The fact is - the Nordschleife Nurburgring is the most challenging race circuit in the world.

*The Nurburgring has become the favoured battleground of the world's fastest and fittest.

*The Nurburgring is the complete performance test of car and driver.




p.s

"I loved the circuit from the 1st time I drove it."

"Any company that hopes to build the best car in the world must visit the 'Ring."

"Every aspect of the car must be right to attain a good lap time."

"It is fun with 90bhp or 600bhp - it doesn't matter."


(Walter Rohrl - Porsche Chief Test Driver/2 time World Rally Champion...was also voted 'driver of the millennium' by his peers.)
 
Grand Valley was always nice to drive... Trial Mountain I always had a soft spot for... Deep Forest I believe is highly underated, awesome track to build a mid-hp car (~350hp) to perform to, amazing how much time can be taken off stock...

Red Rock Valley was just a good fun track, and Midfield had a nice layout... Of the 'new' track of course there is the Nurb, and Capri... While Suzuka is ok, it doesn't really smoke my tires...

El Captain *has* the potential to be VERY good, but still we don't know it's length, if it's a 3-4 minute lap (or thereabouts) I think it could quite quickly become a favourite, but if it's only ~1.30-2.00 minutes I don't think it would appeal so much...

Le Mans has neither been confirmed nor 100% ruled out... that would be awesome, especially if it had a 'pre-chicane' Mulsanne Straight configuration...

3 courses I'd love to see would be Bathurst, Spa & a full Pikes Peak... maybe I'll have to wait for PS3 & GT5 for those...
 
Deep forest... my favourite track throughout the series so far...

Nurburg... obviously...

Also looking forward to Suzuka (Hope the cross over looks cool) and I wonder what they've done to Monaco?!

C.
 
You know, I think New York has a very nice sense of speed. I'm going to like racing this track as well as that sweeping curve at Fuji. And oh yes, any GT enthusiast would surely want to race perhaps Gran Turismo's signature track, Grand Valley. I just played GT2 earlier tonight and came back to grips with what GT1 and GT2's version had, including the city in the background. It's coming back in new style. You know I love city racing. Especially even with the lights of the city glowing. All we can hope for is a nice, nighttime race. Think about it. Nighttime air, cooler temperatures, and of course... the impression that a full moon must be shining with Gran Turismo action going on (not good, isn't it?).

Well, that's me. But if you ask me, I'd race just about ANY track in the game.
 
The Nurb!!!!! i have driven that one in real life with a Peugeot 306 1.4 :dopey: with 4 people inside...all hanging on the roof handles :sly: just when i was thinking we where going fast...a Porsche GT3 came blasting by :lol:

stil missing La Sarthe....(Le Mans) :grumpy:
 
Back