What was the first car you bought in GT3

Daihatsu Mira Avanzato XX. It was a horrible decision that I decided to restart the game.
The second time, I took that Mazda MX5 Miata, feeling that the car was decent.

The only version of GT that I didn't start with an MX-5. Instead, a crazy rush of blood to the head led to me to starting with the Civic Del Sol. I have no idea why. Used it remorselessly in the early stages until I could afford a cheap GT-R.

Good times! 👍

I usually go for the car with the most horsepower at the right price. So of course, the PT Cruiser was the chosen one with the most power. This black hunch, sedan, coupe, truck, whatever it is, seemed to lag a bit on the acceleration a good amount. But, after I bought some parts to fix that problem, it was still sluggish with acceleration just a tad bit. It was an annoying piece of crap, but I managed to win a few races to rack up enough money to buy a better car.

I have two gamesaves:
on one, I have the Miata MX-5 in a blue colour.
on the other one, its all about the Daihatsu Storia X4... just an amazing machine. Impressive everything! XD

PT Cruiser for me also :D

I remember it like it was yesterday :)

Yeah, I also seem to remember that car like it was yesterday. Black, with some black star-shaped rims, in the end it had like 320 hp. It was a freaking beast.

trueno all day, it's ironic because i hated the sight of it but now i think of it as a great car due to initial d and keiichi tsuchiya.

Wow i feel totally outclassed! I bought the Daihatsu Sirion X4!!! But at the time it seemed pretty good... Until the super speedway race in one of the early cups.

Tweetman_277
Wow i feel totally outclassed! I bought the Daihatsu Sirion X4!!! But at the time it seemed pretty good... Until the super speedway race in one of the early cups.

To be honest, I like that car for certain cups.

My first game was a Toyota Trueno AE86
Second time round it was the Mazda MX-5, that car was quick !! and I even did a 200 lap endurance and managed to win, if I think back now that thing was amazing !

Just realised this thread is from 2003! :lol:

Last edited:
Wow this Thread is old!

My First time completing the game, the first car I bought was Chrysler PT Cruiser.

Now that I'm tying to completing it again, the first car I bought was the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex.

Got a red Miata. It does great in early races. I later got me an Evo VII. I needed one anyways. And I got an Integra. And a Camaro. Those all should some in handy.

Last edited:
Well in this order I started the game 3 times

MX5- S13-FC RX-7
Trueno- S13-Evo VI GSR
PT Cruiser-Trueno-Evo VI GSR

the 3rd one was quite a drag,I seriously suggest steering clear of the PT Cruiser.

I started out with a white Suzuki Alto Works, it was more than 11 years ago but I still remember it. GT3 is awesome!

Back