What was the first car you bought in GT3

Originally posted by gt3_racer05
do you still have it, 69Dodge? cause i sold mine when I bought my 2nd car.

Unfortunately yes, only because it was my first car, so I wanted to keep it. I've supped it up to the max now though and it is good for a large FF car/truck/suv or whatever you would classify it as. I also put some wheels on it that have alot of spokes.

say now has this subject been posted before...id like to think so:rolleyes: anyway welcome to gt planet 69Dodge_charger since you are new here, go to the LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK at the top of the board it will give answers to the most common questions

enjoy your stay here:D ;)

man i feel like Neon_duke:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
say now has this subject been posted before...id like to think so:rolleyes: anyway welcome to gt planet 69Dodge_charger since you are new here, go to the LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK at the top of the board it will give answers to the most common questions

enjoy your stay here:D ;)

man i feel like Neon_duke:rolleyes:

I do believe it was posted before but it wasn't specific to GT3, and I'm not that new, just new to this forum. I've had the game since it came out so I don't need any questions anwered but thanks anyway.

Mazda MX-5...
Bought it so I could also compete in the convertable cup too. Still have it too. Its a pretty mean package with race suspension and full customized gearbox...Havent raced in it for AGES!

Originally posted by XPLOSV
Mazda MX-5...
Bought it so I could also compete in the convertable cup too. Still have it too. Its a pretty mean package with race suspension and full customized gearbox...Havent raced in it for AGES!

Yah my friend who has GT3 chose the Mazda MX-5 also, very fast for the early game, could would the snot out of most cars.

Miata.

Such a piece......

I should've gotten all gold in A License tests first. A brand new Lancer with 30000 to spend on it...that's the way to go my friends..

OR, if you're really good, you can try and get all gold in Time Trial and get that Esperante. Pfft, that thing will help you roll through the Beginner and a sizeable portion of Amateur.

I bought myself an MX5, the one that cost 16,900. I sold mine after I got the Corvette because I needed the money...:embarrassed:

Vitz all the way, #1 car right there... You got enough money left over for a stage 2 turbo upgrade and an intercooler i believe, smokes the competition early on no prob, quick money for your 2nd car.

First and only car I bought was a Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II(R32,J) and the others I got from golds in liscense tests and races :)

I started out with a PT cruiser which I though was so retarded because it was the one I could only get ahead with but it was the MR-2 that was my baby that imediately bought when I could and I smoked everyone with. :D

Nick:banghead:

I can't believe this, that's like the 3rd person thats used the Cruiser. I didn't believe that many people other than me chose the Cruiser as their first car.

lmao i have never owned the cruiser cept that game i used gameshark and got all buyable cars using gameshark the ones u can buy there too... i thought of it as such a pain to scroll way up or way down to get one car to use for 3 races

i used the vitz 1.5 once
mazda miata mx5 (costs$17000 i believe) (this is the first game that will actually get me past 50% i usually restart at 40ish)
and the trueno

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
Miata.

Such a piece......

I should've gotten all gold in A License tests first. A brand new Lancer with 30000 to spend on it...that's the way to go my friends..

OR, if you're really good, you can try and get all gold in Time Trial and get that Esperante. Pfft, that thing will help you roll through the Beginner and a sizeable portion of Amateur.

Huh? The A License gold gives you the RX-8, not the Lancer.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
What was the first car u bought in GT3

So far I'm 40% complete without buying any cars or spending any money on even an oil change. :D

Eventually I'll be having to buy the SLK 230 Kompressor and the Tuscan Speed Six, though.

LICENSE TESTS:

B All Gold:Roadster RS
A All Gold:RX-8
IB All Gold:Nissan Z Concept
IA All Gold:Vanquish
S All Gold:Viper GTS R Concept
R All Gold:Impreza Rally Car Prototype

Back