What was the first car you bought in GT3

I've experimented with certain cars, but there are two I'd go for:

Mazda MX-5 (NA) (Cr.16,900)
or
'83 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (Cr.12,980)

That's my opinion:sly:

I started off with the AE86 because it's my favorite car and it's shown in known car shows like Initial D(that's how it started with interest with the Hachi Roku), Hot Version/Best Motoring and other JDM videos

1987 Toyota Sprinter Trueno, in white. I was really young, but figured a cheap car meant more money for parts! Second time round bought the 1989 Mazda MX-5. Too young to understand, I bought a stage 3 turbo and wondered why it wouldn't go past ~140 mph :dunce:

My first car: PT Cruiser seemed OK for me... until a couple of days ago, when I heard that if you beat the time trials in Arcade Mode, you can get the Panoz Esperante I was like :banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬

My first car: PT Cruiser seemed OK for me... until a couple of days ago, when I heard that if you beat the time trials in Arcade Mode, you can get the Panoz Esperante I was like :banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬

Don't go for the PT Cruiser, the PT Cruiser is a BIG NO NO!!:yuck:👎

Just restarted GT3 again a couple days ago,I got the AE86.As soon as I had enough money I bought an Evo VI GSR.:)

We always started with the Miata in the old school GT games and continued that trend in the 3rd installment. I've been buying a PT Cruiser recently seeing that is what I drive in real life :)

I started with the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APex. Loved it, but was a little hard with that car, so I started a new game with a Mazda MX-5. Which was even slower. But a turbo fixed that problem.

I won the RX-8 first to do the first couple races. when competition got more fierce, I bought a red Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec. modded and tuned completely right now, it's like a rocket! and that Skyline is actually the only car I bought. I do everything else with my Vertigo Race Car.

Before I knew that golds on license tests won you cars I'd go straight out and buy the MX-5. Running a GT Mode career at present, have 6 cars (MX-5, MX-5 1.8i, Z Concept, RX-8, Trueno & Rally Subaru) but haven't spent a penny yet.

I bought the Mazda MX5 that was worth 18000 Cr. I didnt think i could do it, so i bought the most expensive car i could buy at the start XD

But it actually worked and i still have it. The blue mx5 that im going to use on the endurance some day.

I went for the PT Cruiser as it had the most horsepower of the starting cars. That was over 9 years ago. :lol:

Back