What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
I just started a new game about 2 days ago. I so far have all gold's on the B and A license,
but I haven't got in a car yet. So I have 6 brand new cars that I haven't gotten yet:).
As for a first car I don't know what I will use, but so far the Skyline looks good:tup:.

I had to start again as i lost my memorie card for my last one which i nearly completed.

I started the other day and my first car was a Nissan Primera 2.0 Te(j) 90

i just completed all the licenses first. then i took the cars that i won and beat races. the first car i bought was a skyline and i tuned it up to the max. well now i still hardly buy cars but i have about 120 mostly from winning races. i buy only when i need to and of course to collect:)

There is a certain button below your posts called "Edit Post" this can change what you orginally put instead of double posting just remember that that next time.

I have found that my first car in GT has a sort of sentimental importance, even after I have so many better, faster cars and dont drive the first one any more.

I very recently got GT4, about 3 days ago actually, and I sort of cheated by transferring Cr.100,000 and two licenses over from GT3. I was just really anxious to get playing! Later on I will most likely do it again without transferring.

Anywho, my first car was a black BMW M3 '04.

How about you all? What was your first car?

ahh..the first car..i wasnt as lucky to have a save game from gt3..so i started out with a red 1992 evo i believe
not too fast but it was good lookin and i loved it

I've started over too many times.

But my first car on my current game was an Audi RS4 Estate. Spray and suspension, maybe tires. Then I went crazy on it. Ah well. I THINK I still have it...

Crimson: If you're not driving an XJ220, you AREN'T where you're supposed to be. :lol:

first time, first car honda civic.

this time, first car i raced with was nismo 270 for the cien and rsc (not for the money but then used these two to win most of the spec cond hall.)

I was actually about to show you that the "what was your first car in GT4"-question has been widely discussed here already. For some strange reason, the search function won't accept the word "first" though, so I can't really blame you for not finding anything, given that you searched in the first place.

Anyway, if you look around in the GT4 section, you'll find more than one thread about first cars. So if you are interested in that information, have a look.

EDIT: I found this one in the GT4 FAQs: What was your first car in GT4?

Regards
the Interceptor

mine was the 92 evo in the dark silver. bought stage 3 turbo after a couple of wins and money. then added the nos, brakes and the rest of the ****. found out i didnt need to add those things because i didnt want to loose a-spec points if i had to pull out because i was getting my bum kicked. and i didnt use the 100,000 gt3 trade thing until i got told when i was about 20% into the game

I was actually about to show you that the "what was your first car in GT4"-question has been widely discussed here already. For some strange reason, the search function won't accept the word "first" though, so I can't really blame you for not finding anything, given that you searched in the first place.

Anyway, if you look around in the GT4 section, you'll find more than one thread about first cars. So if you are interested in that information, have a look.

EDIT: I found this one in the GT4 FAQs: What was your first car in GT4?

Regards
the Interceptor

Damn! Thanks! I tried searching many times (and came up with zero results), and did look through multiple FAQs. Must have just been the wrong ones. I was convinced, and surprised, that no one had done this thread before. Sorry bout that!

My first in my first save was a 1998 Honda Civic EG Type-R. In all my other saves it was the 1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR.

-Chevrolet Corvette C2 1963 (first ever)
-Used Honda NSX Type Zero (first car in an active game)
-1962 Buick Special (first in a presently existing and active game)

All three were from the 100,000 Cr. transfer.

Back