What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
Hmm, when I first bought it back in March 2005, the first one I bought was a Dover White 1985 Mazda RX-7 with 180 bhp. I loved that car so much! Used it for a ton of different race series, and got it up to around 260 bhp, tuned suspension, transmission, the whole lot.
After restarting (Yeh I've never completed GT4), I bought a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I GSR, and this packed a healthier 220 bhp. I loved this in the same way as I did the RX-7, and used it for a lot of races.
Finally, in my last two (or three) restarts, I have just gone ahead and progressed with the licenses, using the Lupo, Kusabi and the Cougar in races. Although I must say, out of those 3, the Kusabi impresses the most! 👍

Joe

My first car was '91 Toyota Celica GT-R (ST 183 4WS). The next car I had was a prize car from the National B licence (VW Polo, but I sold it immediately). Third one was new Nissan 350Z, great car (now about 600 bhp)...

black 1992 honda preylude si.... lowerd all the way, silver lip red rims,..no wing for me.:scared:
269 fwhp.
stage 2 turbo, stage 2 weight reduction, stage 1 exhuast, of what i can remember....also alittle bit bored out engine port and polish etc...
stomped the competition in hong kong:sly:

100,000 credit...transfer...man i got lazy:grumpy:

I won many races with prize cars (licensing, etc.) The first car I actually bought was a TVR T350C. Yeah laugh it up. But in my last game save (BTW My first car there was an '89 Miata) I was thoroughly impressed with the vehicles' performance. My second car in my first game save was the Ford GT.

Mitsubishi Evo I... in the most horrible green you've ever seen.

First car I could win stuff with but was a Mazda MX-5 Special Edition, tuned by a mate.

I imported 100k from GT3 and bought a Nissan Silvia S13, and then I put a spoiler on it!

Pontiac GTO, using my GT3 save. It was hard, choosing between the Monaro and the GTO :(

Did I make a wrong choicE?

This maybe beside the point, but in GT3 my first car was a Toyota Corolla AE86. I remember taking the lead from a Shelby Cobra in it!

Pontiac GTO, using my GT3 save. It was hard, choosing between the Monaro and the GTO :(

Did I make a wrong choicE?

Well, personally I prefer the Monaro. But the GTO's good too.

The thing that swayed it for me is that during my lap of the 'ring, it felt like every time I took a tight corner at speed, the Monaro suddenly wanted to murder me.

Even though they are essentially the same car, and I do prefer the Monaro on all other points, I'd prefer to be able to race without the danger of a crash at 130mph ;)

Time for my $1/50...

First Acquired: Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02
First Bought: Daihatsu Midget II D-type '98
First Driven: Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazard

if i remember right, mine was a skyline GT-S.
it was before i even knew there was a difference between it and the GTR.:dunce:

still an awesome car tho.

My first was a Mazda RX-7 FC. Sounded like an airplane with some muffler upgrades. I don't like the transfer GT3 credits thingy. Being poor the first hours of Gran Turismo is a part of the whole experience. Just get of in a 400 hp Skyline is just not right.

The VW lupo was the first car I got, from the licences, the first I raced was the Mazda Kusabi and the first I bought was the Chevy SSR and only because I had to do the truck series.

Also my 1st car in GT4 which was followed by all the other bronze prize car's from lisense test. Then came the Driving mission prize cars, when I finally was about to start
playing the game I had alredy collected enought Credits for some other car, which I could have bought. But I didn't
I'm a prize car driver :D

My first car was a 89 Nissan Skyline. It was pretty fast. Also used many prize cars.

That dark blue R32 GTS-T that always seems to litter the used car lots... slid nicely though and got me pretty far. The old 'liner a popular choice I see :)

Back