What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
I had a 87 RX-7. Put a stage 2 turbo on it and a race suspension and it killed everything!

i think he's confused.....

The 3rd time i started GT4 i imported my 100K from GT3 and got the evo tommi makinen edition. The sunday cup was......funny.

I recently discovered the '92 GSR> i love it too, tho it understeers ALOT. Holy moley. Anyone else experience this?

I killed alot of understeer in this car by getting a VCD and dialing it for a 90% rear-drive bias.

I prefer the '94 GSR myself. A bit less understeer than the '92 GSR.
I have 2 '94's in my garage. One maxed, one stock. Both in Moonlight Blue.
Both are a blast to drive. I prefer the stock car between the two overall.

'90 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC, J)...that was the best car ever for a beginner...even with very little upgrades it was perfect. Still have it as a matter of fact!👍

GT3 Data 👍
Im a cheater:dopey:

Using GT3 startup money isn't cheating imo. It starts you off with just $90,000 extra, and this gets spent fast. But the "cheating" part all depends on what you spend that money on...

well its 100k but I never realy used the extra cash,at the time the Dmc prints money when racing.

Oops, you're right! :ouch: You start with $100,000 extra/$110,000 total if you use that start up money.

I haven't driven the DMC yet, but i'm looking forward to it! 👍:D

Last edited:
Mazda MX-5. I know I know, wimpy...but it did really well in the Beginner Hall onwards.

I think after that, a series of Skylines (I agree with the posters in the Used Car thread: too many Skylines!)

Probably the best car I've bought, overall in terms of usability, was the Evo V MR. Good for rallies, on road races, etc.

:)

the 2nd car i bought was the 200sx although it had more power than the wimpy mx5 it suspension was like a sponge....:scared: and it understeered...

unlike the car that you win in the license i think it was a pontiac, anyway its gear ratios was way too long so when i put racing gear ratios it was actually pretty good for the ff cup...

Back