What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
First Acquired: Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 '02 (B Licences
First Bought: Suzuki Ice Capp Supreme (sorry, just had to do that- Suzuki Cappucino (to do the K-Car Cup and the Lightweight Cup: Beginner Hall
First Driven: DMC DeLorean (Obtained from the Missions 1-10, used to do Sunday Cup)

I've won my first car.. It was the Lupo

But the first car I've bought was the HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 👍.. It was cheaper than the ordinary R32 and it had 450 hp :P..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan

Well, ever since my save got corrupted TWICE I guess my first car now is the second hand 3000GT clocked at 6.2 miles. I must say, I actually prefer it to the GTO.

my first car was something like a 1983 honda ballad sports- something like that. 98 bhp Front wheel drive- i would say it served me well but it didn't :)

'81 Isuzu PIAZZA XE - 8,627cr

Use this stock car to easily win the "Isuzu Sports Classics" manufacturer's race.

The subsiquent '68 Isuzu 117 Coupe prize car can be used to complete in 1000 Miles!

7 races later, you've got 900,000cr and a ton of driving experience!

I bought white used '00 RX-7 Type RS (FD) today, she's cost me something about 19,500Cr + oil change and new rims
looks pretty well by the way

Last edited:
I can't remember, I've played this game a couple of times, and have a few saves.
In no particular order...

Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 '91.
BMW M3 '04.
BMW M5 '05.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TME '00.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '99.
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) '83.
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04 (Absolutely terrible car).
Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04.

The more expensive cars I purchased using the starter 10,000Cr. & the 100,000Cr. GT3 transfer combined with the winnings used by the cars from the license tests.

Tactically speaking, the MX-5 was a very good first car to start off with, and I'd recommend it if you can afford it, I think it's 23,000Cr. which leaves you with 77,000cr. to tune & customise.

From there you can enter;
Sunday Cup,
FR Challenge,
Spider & Roadster,
NR-A Roadster Cup,
Roadster 4H Endurance - 25%,
And a couple of others I think.

HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04 (Absolutely terrible car).

Tactically speaking, the MX-5 was a very good first car to start off with, and I'd recommend it if you can afford it, I think it's 23,000Cr. which leaves you with 77,000cr. to tune & customise.

Yes, that car is terrible.. But it's cheaper than the ordinary R32 from VW and has got more horsepower and is better balanced.. For a starter car good, but after some time you'll notice that the car isn't that good..

Nice hint on the MX-5 👍.. I think this is a good starter car.. It was in every game since GT1 and it's a well balanced car and very light.. Also you can buy many parts for it, so you can manage many races and get money and other cars ;)..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Yes, that car is terrible.. But it's cheaper than the ordinary R32 from VW and has got more horsepower and is better balanced.. For a starter car good, but after some time you'll notice that the car isn't that good..

Why not? I'm just curious cuz I LOVE Golfs, but haven't driven any R32s yet.

Last edited:
I got the Evo II in used showroom 1. the red one. 250hp 4wd can get you good results for a starter car

i went with the silvia, cuz i didn't want an FF or an AWD, i think AWD in the beginning is too much, i just shoot past the AI in the beginning of the race.

woot, first post.

The first car i bought was the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR. However, the first car I drove was the Nismo 270R, that you win for getting all bronze in IA license.

Starlet Glanza V.

Sports suspension, racing flywheel, stage 1 weight reduction, OZ Superleggera wheels, and an oil change for right now. Replaced by a black Tacoma.

Yes, that's right, I've restarted GT4.

First time I used the credit transfer and got a '05 Mustang GT

Second time I didn't use the credit transfer and was lucky enough to pick up a '97 Z28 for 8k cr

Back