what was your first drift car

• Thread starter aasikissa
  • 54 comments
Started using a R33 400R like I used in GT4 (with CH tyres). Wanted to enter a D1NZ room but could only use a RWD car so I got out a LFA. After that I used an '07 M3 which was my first proper drift car

The first cars i had on GT5 were Infinity's. My 1th driftcars were the G35 Coupe, and the Coupe concept, wich i still drift nowadays.

I'll answer this one you stop creating threads for every question that pops into your mind.
Hah!

To the question: the premium RM Nissan Silvia. There's other things I take out nowadays; having fun with a BMW Z4 currently. But, I still take that Silvia out for a spin every now and again. :)

Viola Dino coloured 180sx on Comfort Hards with nothing but a Turbo and a Locked LSD:)
Still have her too, nice thread idea. Made me feel nostalgic.👍

Silvia s13

by the way, ignore the wanabe mods. I actually enjoy these threads.

Me too but I don't think it's great when you have the same question pop up 10 times or so within the same forum.

In the meantime my first drift car was an S13

My first drift car was a fc rx7. But before that until I came up with the money to buy a car I drifted the spirit r in the recommended. And then my friend gifted me the fc for a seasonal event at trial mountain that got you 1 million. So then my garage just grew from there.

DSUjoeDirte9
That red Amuse S2000 you see in the arcade menu. I attampted with that before i even bought my first car. :)

Are you referring to the tuned LHD S2000 one that has 430+ horses?

Back