what was your first drift car

• Thread starter aasikissa
  • 54 comments
L10B cosmo! so much fun drifting a spaceship. I used the controller back then. I may have to try and tune up another for wheel use.
Ok ill be serious my first drift car was a R32. With a standard LSD, and 10/90.
In all honesty, I used a scoob to practice at first, and I still enjoy using my impreza sportwagon on my touge course.

The Hakosuka C10 Skyline. I remember scoring my first 10,000 with an automatic at eiger, being so excited at the score till I looked at the drift seasonals..
From there on out, I taught myself to use a manual with an frs. I still bring out the skyline once in awhile, though.

Now that im using DFGT and i got to learn all over again... (sigh) My new first car is the Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88

Slowly getting there...

DSUjoeDirte9
Now that im using DFGT and i got to learn all over again... (sigh) My new first car is the Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88

Slowly getting there...

Takes time bro. Stay with it.

Takes time bro. Stay with it.

yeah im starting with it mostly stock... but the way i HAVE to have it set up in order to drift propperly irritates me. Once i learn i make a more sutible set up...not one thats just build around forcing understeer on my car when i get on the gas so it doesnt spin out easily.

DSUjoeDirte9

Slowly getting there...

Man im practicing too. Frustating right ?

Latest Posts

Back