What will happen when GT4 is out ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m7ammed
  • 92 comments
  • 4,856 views
^ But then no one will be able to play it :(
 
the Interceptor
and a lot of people inculding me will be terribly confused and won't be able to sort out where to look first.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
warrning from now about posting repeated stuff from the mods to the users,for example "read here before you post a new thread " thread which has links to cars list, track list ...ect ,and as another member suggested new members shouldn't post until they have like 20 posts ,or atleast been members for a while ,like a week or two (one month is to much as this member suggested)
 
ferrari355
wtf does that mean?

This means you should do exactly like I did: navigate on the site for 1-2 weeks without being a member and without posting, then, when you are used to some important details and how the forums work, you can complete your subscription and start posting. This will avoid you some flaming by long time members who hates people posting crap and moreover prevent you from being owned like a noob.

See ya :sly:
 
so wut your saying is your an "vetren" and you don't like people asking questions? wow your cool, you "owned me like a noob"
 
ferrari355
so wut your saying is your an "vetren" and you don't like people asking questions? wow your cool, you "owned me like a noob"
what we are saying as some new members creat new threads for already answered threads so we want to avoid repeated threads which are always posted by new members .:)
 
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is by posting ASAP everything that you think might be cool may earn you trouble. If you think I'm rude, you did not encouter some members I already came across, they are a lot more rude than me. Its just that when I started posting, I had a little experience with these forums and had more of a clue about what to post, wich subjects had already been covered etc so nobody ever told me to search before posting or told me I was stupid because I had posted something already covered or something unacceptable.

That's it

See ya :sly:
 
i will be getting it on Dec. 28 :D 7 more days to go :D as soon as work finishes, i will be heading to my ps2 shop to get it, they will be holding a copy for me... and then, when an english version comes out (presuming the Japanese version will be JUST Japanese) i will buy it again :D:D

what's gunna happen tho??? i will probably spend the whole night playing it, not be able to wake up for work the next day, get fired, blame GT4 for my problems, go postal and start shooting up video game stores and riced up honda civics, get arrested, plead insanity and attempt to sue sony and pd (j/k ;))
 
Nürburgring Nordschleife Time Attack- threads will fill up in like 2-3 days.....i can just imagine:

Official NUR Time attack : Go to page 1 2 3 .......499 500 :lol:
 
Yeah that wouldn't surprise me... Continuing that earlier conversation briefly, i think monkeys probably will take over the world as everyone will be at home playing GT4!!
 
Polyphony001
Yeah that wouldn't surprise me... Continuing that earlier conversation briefly, i think monkeys probably will take over the world as everyone will be at home playing GT4!!
Naah,monkeys will have evolved into humans by the time the game is released. :)
 
Well it seems the vast majority of people will be playing it in a week's time. I'm not one of that vast majority... :grumpy: 👎 I'm waiting until the spring/summer for my version of the game to be released. Paying in excess of £100 just to get the game a few months early in japanese isn't worth it for me, and i was too late to buy a legal modchip. :grumpy: :grumpy: 👎 👎
 
The russians will be angry that none of their cars made it into such a famous game and will retaliate with a salvo of nuclear ICBMs over the West. :o
 
I can't believe they haven't given a U.S. release date... With the Japanese release next week I'm really starting to wonder if we're ever gonne get it...
 
Norante
The russians will be angry that none of their cars made it into such a famous game and will retaliate with a salvo of nuclear ICBMs over the West. :o


:lol: :lol:
 
Polyphony001
Well it seems the vast majority of people will be playing it in a week's time. I'm not one of that vast majority... :grumpy: 👎 I'm waiting until the spring/summer for my version of the game to be released. Paying in excess of £100 just to get the game a few months early in japanese isn't worth it for me, and i was too late to buy a legal modchip. :grumpy: :grumpy: 👎 👎


who said we're all paying that much? actually, i'm hoping the chinese version is released on the 28th too... my store will get whichever comes out first (with a preference to chinese), but i can't read japanese OR chinese.. at least with chinese, i can ask my wife or friend to read it for me...

then i'll get the english version when it's finally released..
 
I have a feeling that although the game will be excellent, the long wait and high expectations will leave quite a few people unhappy...which will lead to a number of threads bashing the game. "We waited all this time for THIS?? They said they were IMPROVING this, and that's why the delay, but it doesn't seem to be any better than how it was in GT3!" etc etc....
 
Some might bash GT4 for having this and not having that etc.etc.. But we all have to remember this game was made by imperfect people in a imperfect world and on a imperfect game console I'll survive if it is absolutely not perfect.
 
Norante
The russians will be angry that none of their cars made it into such a famous game and will retaliate with a salvo of nuclear ICBMs over the West. :o

The west? pah! Don't you know who makes these games? :trouble: :D
 
he's a gonner anyway now, Banned out of existence. the stupid bugger. Have a look on some of his other posts, what a retard... :crazy: 👎 :yuck:

That was to ferrari355 by the way. As for the other guy, i am merely shocked and appalled. Kazunori Yamauchi is obviously a western name... My my... What a sorry state to be in.
 
cjrciadt
Some might bash GT4 for having this and not having that etc.etc.. But we all have to remember this game was made by imperfect people in a imperfect world and on a imperfect game console I'll survive if it is absolutely not perfect.
I'm perfect :sly:
 
There will be a massive overload in global bandwidth as GT4 gets pirated.
 
Back