livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Dec 22, 2004 #91 9mm There will be a massive overload in global bandwidth as GT4 gets pirated. Click to expand... Nah, I guess it was worse with San Andreas.
9mm There will be a massive overload in global bandwidth as GT4 gets pirated. Click to expand... Nah, I guess it was worse with San Andreas.
Cosmic (Banned) Messages 7,069 Dec 22, 2004 #92 FatAssBR Nah, I guess it was worse with San Andreas. Click to expand... It wasn't worse with SA. There were only 3 days difference between the PAL and NSTC realese date. But when it comes to GT4 , it's a few month difference between the PAL and NSTC realese date So it's alot worse with GT4 , I guess.
FatAssBR Nah, I guess it was worse with San Andreas. Click to expand... It wasn't worse with SA. There were only 3 days difference between the PAL and NSTC realese date. But when it comes to GT4 , it's a few month difference between the PAL and NSTC realese date So it's alot worse with GT4 , I guess.
Polyphony001 Messages 1,574 Dec 22, 2004 #93 9mm There will be a massive overload in global bandwidth as GT4 gets pirated. Click to expand... Only by the people with modchips.. Unfortunate souls like me cant even do that!
9mm There will be a massive overload in global bandwidth as GT4 gets pirated. Click to expand... Only by the people with modchips.. Unfortunate souls like me cant even do that!