• Forza Motorsport 7

• Project Cars 2

• All 3

• Gran Turismo Sport and Forza Motorsport 7

• Gran Turismo Sport and Project Cars 2

• Forza Motorsport 7 and Project Cars 2

• None - I don't like racing games

Results are only viewable after voting.
After the disappointment with the GT Sport closed Beta,the little offline section and bad online driver rating system on Sport mode..

I've put my money preordering Project C.A.R.S 2 limited edition + season pass

I'm mainly looking for Photomode, so GT Sport's got me hooked from the start. 👍 Also got a Duel of the Week thread to continue and maintain. Will be satisfying to get my hands on this one because the only other PS4 game with a comparable virtual camera is Driveclub.

I haven't heard of anything regarding the photomode of PC2, so I'm not sure about that one yet. I'm also an armchair racer so controller feel will be a huge deciding factor. (Open Beta please, SMS)

Assetto Corsa is too barebones for me after trying it, so I haven't considered sticking with it.

Never owned an Xbox so Forza 7 is off the table.

I'm mainly looking for Photomode, so GT Sport's got me hooked from the start. 👍 Also got a Duel of the Week thread to continue and maintain. Will be satisfying to get my hands on this one because the only other PS4 game with a comparable virtual camera is Driveclub.

I haven't heard of anything regarding the photomode of PC2, so I'm not sure about that one yet. I'm also an armchair racer so controller feel will be a huge deciding factor. (Open Beta please, SMS)

Assetto Corsa is too barebones for me after trying it, so I haven't considered sticking with it.

Never owned an Xbox so Forza 7 is off the table.
ok0wgx.jpg
R32.jpg
j4E1YpA.jpg

Here you see the settings of phootomode from pcars2 and some pics..you can move even a dron to make some pics and has also some filters.

About open beta, already said no on that one.

But there's some videos of gameplay with controler and has improved much from pcars1 and enjoyable for people that treid out in the development stage.

& @Danjen22

I found a great set of DS4 settings a few months ago in an old thread on here and tweaked them to how I like it (DC style) that makes the whole game feel so much better! It loses the sharp turning and the sensitivity but now has a nice solid feel to the DS4. The default and a few others were not that good and worth trying.
PS4 -Dual Shock4

Input Mode 3

Steering DZ-5
Steering Sens-10
Throttle DZ-10
Throttle Sens-10
Brake DZ-10
Brake Sens-30
Clutch DZ-10
Clutch Sens-45

Speed Sens-60
Filtering Sens-35

Advanced:embarrassed:N
Soft Steering-ON
Visual Filtering-ON
Opp Lock-OFF

Thanks for that. I'll give 'em ago. PCars 1 had lots of promise but the control was just to twitchy. Plus I liked the track list for PCars 1.

Probably no surprise, but GT pre-order here. :)

I really like the sound of PC2, and while I have some reservations, I've gone for it and also recently pre-ordered.
There's too much going for the game.
No game releases without issues, and if it takes a few console patches, so be it.

Forza is out of my reach at the moment.
I'm not a big enough general gamer to warrant buying a console I've never owned for just one game I'm interested in.

Saying that, I'm growing tired of console limitations, and getting jealous of what can be done on PC.
So I've also started looking at going balls out on a serious PC/rig/wheel setup.
If that goes ahead, I'll certainly give FM7 a go then.

I voted None, why? well...

I know this is weird to say this but i feel like that PCars 2 and FM7 games are going to be mostly the same as the previous title but with more cars and tracks, not necessary a bad thing but i tend to get bored after playing half an hour in the single player mode of Forza Motorsport 6. I barely touched the online bit and i also barely have anyone to play with. I don't like going to some serious online leagues ether. I don't like the Physics, i mean it's not bad at all but i don't find it enjoyable to drive even with 600+ car list.

As for Project Cars 2, i feel like it's going to be Project Cars 1 with all the bugs, unfriendly controller gameplay and career mode that i got bored easily and had no motivation to complete especially since i won't unlock anything (i'm a sucker for the good old "earn money and unlock stuff" racing games from PS2 Era like GT and NFS). The online in Pcars 1 is the worst compared to GTS Beta & FM6 IMO.

Gran Turismo Sport? I hate the whole idea of Esport, i love Gran Turismo but what's GT without the classic old gameplay that got the Fans in the first place? It has the worst car list between the three IMO and i bet it doesn't even have a proper career mode. The Physics is a lot easier and i had fun in some moments but it's meh in most cases. The online is better than GT6 but not as good as FM6. It feels a lot like GT6 and that game feels a lot like GT5 so ehh.

I haven't bothered to pre order any of them as i don't have any interest in these three games. Last time i played on my Xbox was to try out Watch Dogs 1 and compare it to Watch Dogs 2 on my PS4. Last time i played on a playstation console was to play games like GTA and Crash Bandicoot.

Assetto Corsa? Apart from modding on PC, i will probably get bored from it far more easily than any of the three above so nope, didn't bother to buy it at all.

As for Project Cars 2, i feel like it's going to be Project Cars 1 with all the bugs, unfriendly controller gameplay and career mode that i got bored easily and had no motivation to complete especially since i won't unlock anything (i'm a sucker for the good old "earn money and unlock stuff" racing games from PS2 Era like GT and NFS). The online in Pcars 1 is the worst compared to GTS Beta & FM6 IMO.
Why would you rely on your feelings about PCARS2 when there are facts available to digest?

Why would you rely on your feelings about PCARS2 when there are facts available to digest?
While the car list is impressive, i don't see myself buying it on the launch date at the very least.

I heard that the controller will be working without any problems in PCars 2 but i'm not sure about anything else at all.

After the disappointment with the GT Sport closed Beta,the little offline section and bad online driver rating system on Sport mode..

I've put my money preordering Project C.A.R.S 2 limited edition + season pass
Its a beta. Did you expect a beta game with very few unlocked stuff to fullfill all your needs?

Its a beta. Did you expect a beta game with very few unlocked stuff to fullfill all your needs?
He said he was disappointed with driver rating system and the skimpy offline portion of the game that is being offered. Don't see anywhere where he said the game was too small because it was a beta. IMO this game relies heavily on the driver rating system and if that doesn't work well, all that is left is taking pictures, making liveries and racing around against uncompetitive AI. Aka, not much.

He said he was disappointed with driver rating system and the skimpy offline portion of the game that is being offered. Don't see anywhere where he said the game was too small because it was a beta. IMO this game relies heavily on the driver rating system and if that doesn't work well, all that is left is taking pictures, making liveries and racing around against uncompetitive AI. Aka, not much.
Is the game expected to have lobbies like in previous GTs where rules can be relaxed and we won't have to worry about the driver rating system?

Is the game expected to have lobbies like in previous GTs where rules can be relaxed and we won't have to worry about the driver rating system?
I don't believe there are any details about how open lobbies work at this point.

Yup, Driver rating system only will work on Sport mode..

The normal Online lobbies, the only thing you can do is put an minimum driver level requirement..

But the game don't gonna give or rest your rating

That was said by PD in the forum of the beta

I've got my information about what they will offer in the final version of GT Sport, and thanks to the beta, nor damage (mechanical & visual), nor physics, nor the tyre model likes me.

The rating system don't filed my expectations and there's not enough offline content for my personal minimum requirements...

Sounds Improved a lot, graphics are nice on PS4 standard..

But will be the first GT i don't gonna buy.. I'm more fan of the older GT games than this reboot.

My 2 favourite games of GT is still GT3 and GT4..

Last edited by a moderator:
As Johnny says, there are no specific details like that yet.

I can add that it was mentioned in the beta forum that lobbies won't include the rating system but there may be a setting option to apply a minimum limit if you chose to restrict entry to lower grade drivers for example.
I doubt I could find it, but I wouldn't post it anyway.
So let's call it a fairly reliable rumour for now.

Edit.
I just realised I echoed exactly what Donnced said.
My bad. :embarrassed:
Sorry @Donnced

Last edited:
Umm...@Tassie_Tiger did you quote my post? Because I got a notification for that but it's not here. :/
Sorry mate.
Possibly. :P

Truth be told I was venting some frustration.
I find it works better if I type things and then delete them. :lol:
I get things of my chest and no-one has to read it.
On this occasion I messed up and accidently posted what I typed along with my last post above in this thread. :irked:

It was a panicked rush job to try and delete it. :P

Sorry.

And now back to our regular scheduled programme. :D

Defenitely getting Forza 7.

I'm slightly interested in PCARS 2, but I want to see how well it's received before buying it.

GT Sport? No thanks.

FM7 and possibly Project Cars 2. Even if I get a PS4 I won't get another wheel so GTS is highly unlikely.

GTS, PC1 is just too much hassle for my liking. Fretting, wasting away hours and hours finding a good, drivable set up so will hold for the release of PC2 and see what it's like. I wasn't selected for the beta GTS and from the guys I drive with who were there's lots of things to dislike about it. Hopefully many to most will be resolved by supposed17 Oct release - we'll see.

Probably no
since I don't own a PS4

I bought a PS3 just for GT5, and I was happy to do so. Not sure GT Sport is enough by itself to make me buy a PS4.

I don't even play driving/racing games much on my PC anymore, just dabble in the occasional Forza Apex freebie on Windows 10....

GTS, PC1 is just too much hassle for my liking. Fretting, wasting away hours and hours finding a good, drivable set up so will hold for the release of PC2 and see what it's like. I wasn't selected for the beta GTS and from the guys I drive with who were there's lots of things to dislike about it. Hopefully many to most will be resolved by supposed17 Oct release - we'll see.

yep, nowadays it's generally better to wait and decide after the release

Won't be buying Forza7 because i dont own an xbone and don't plan on buying one. As for GT, depends all on what premium road cars are in title. If any of the fallowing cars are in title I will buy, 93-95 supra RZ, 1st gen NSX typeS zero, typeS or typeR. Classic RUF's yellow bird, BTR, CTR2. As for Pcars2 all depends on controller usability, i can only drive race cars in Pcars1 with DS4 so that killed it for me.

Won't be buying Forza7 because i dont own an xbone and don't plan on buying one. As for GT, depends all on what premium road cars are in title. If any of the fallowing cars are in title I will buy, 93-95 supra RZ, 1st gen NSX typeS zero, typeS or typeR. Classic RUF's yellow bird, BTR, CTR2. As for Pcars2 all depends on controller usability, i can only drive race cars in Pcars1 with DS4 so that killed it for me.
Not a single one of those will be in GTS. Guess you'll be skippin this one.

I don't own X1 and don't want to bother with PC, so I'll skip Forza 7 eventhough I'm sure it will be great.

I'm split between going both GT: Sport and PC2 or just PC2. GT: Sport's marketing is just so confusing and I'm not sure what exactly that game entails. I don't care about online all that much, yet it seems to be the biggest focus of Sport so I'm naturally leaning towards PC2.

If GT:S was like old GTs I'd preorder the collector's edition at a drop of a feather. But since that doesn't seem to be the case, I'm wary. Probably I'll wait for the reviews and impressions to drop. If it sells poorly like GT6, I expect good Black Friday and Christmas deals.

Ironic that the cars you want are in the game you definitely won't get, but almost certainly won't be in the game you are considering.

Defenitely getting Forza 7.

I'm slightly interested in PCARS 2, but I want to see how well it's received before buying it.

GT Sport? No thanks.

Pretty much the same for me. FM7 is a given, PC2 will depend how good/bad it actually is, and GTSport will not happen, at least not this year due to a sheer lack of content and the fact none of the PS4 exclusives appeal to me, so I have absolutely no reason to get another console.

GT Sport has been pre ordered since before the delay.

FM7 looks like another cash-grab so even if I had an XBox thats a no.

PCars 2 is the wildcard. I really want to like it, but if its like the first game, absolutely not. It looks like its better but I am for sure waiting to buy it if I do.

yes the lobby are still here, I read it in the official site,

Arcade e lobbyDivertiti con funzioni di personalizzazione delle gare rapide e intuitive
È possibile creare lobby online, per gareggiare insieme agli amici, configurando il proprio ambiente di competizione in base alle proprie necessità. Puoi creare stanze dove ospitare delle gare, o prendere parte a gare ospitate da altri giocatori.

i am italian, if you don't understand basically it said that you can create lobby with your rules

Back