• Forza Motorsport 7

• Project Cars 2

• All 3

• Gran Turismo Sport and Forza Motorsport 7

• Gran Turismo Sport and Project Cars 2

• Forza Motorsport 7 and Project Cars 2

• None - I don't like racing games

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm buying Project CARS 2 and the Gran Turismo Sport Day One Edition. PCARS 2 has impressed me, and GT Sport's Sport mode is going to be awesome! I'm still hoping to see some wet weather conditions and damage in GT Sport though, and I hope they're going to be able to squeeze an extra track or 2 for launch. But both have impressed me from what I've seen! I'm also buying F1 2017 and Need For Speed: Payback! And hopefully a PS4 Pro as well! :D

For the moment it will just be Forza 7, especially for it's cars (700 cars!) which are the primary focus of the game's new career mode (which is also getting a massive overhaul beyond both FM5/6's simplistic modes).

PCars 2 is planned to be purchased in the future, but only when its price drops to at least $20 or if there is an edition with all DLC packs put into it.

I have no plans to buy GTSport whatsoever, as it not only lacks my interests but the fact that it's also online only and focuses too much on eSports.

Don't have the time and money to buy all three, since I prefer buying games I know I will play for a long period of time.

For the moment it will just be Forza 7, especially for it's cars (700 cars!) which are the primary focus of the game's new career mode (which is also getting a massive overhaul beyond both FM5/6's simplistic modes).

PCars 2 is planned to be purchased in the future, but only when its price drops to at least $20 or if there is an edition with all DLC packs put into it.

I have no plans to buy GTSport whatsoever, as it not only lacks my interests but the fact that it's also online only and focuses too much on eSports.

Don't have the time and money to buy all three, since I prefer buying games I know I will play for a long period of time.

Pcars 2 on XBOX or PS4 mate (maybe Pc)?

Pcars 2 on XBOX or PS4 mate (maybe Pc)?
Most likely will be on Xbox, though after hearing how PCars 1 performed on that platform, I'm hesitant to get it on that. So it'll mostly be the PS4.

I don't really have a strong PC at all to run PCars 2 on, only a laptop. Lol. :P

Most likely will be on Xbox, though after hearing how PCars 1 performed on that platform, I'm hesitant to get it on that. So it'll mostly be the PS4.

I don't really have a strong PC at all to run PCars 2 on, only a laptop. Lol. :P

IMO both Pcars 2 and F7 gonna be far better (in many ways) in a good Pc.But since you have a laptop then its Xbox or PS4.
(I'm gonna get Pcars 2 on PS4 to be honest)

I have a stupid PS4 that, just like all of my PS products, GT exclusively being why I even bought the things.

Things have changed.

After GT5,6 and then coming to some realizations about consoles, I bought a GTX 1070.

My PC isn't top of line or anything(overclocked older AMD processor), but it plays FM6 Apex, PC1, FH3, AC all at 60FPS+ on ultra setting. I'm using a pretty nice 49" 4K Samsung. Will be putting together a Ryzen system this fall.

I got fed up one day (in the last 2 months) and just bought the GTX 1070, DL'd FM6 Apex and bought FH3 with eyes on Assetto Corsa & Project Cars.....

My virtual car/motorsport life received an overhaul and fresh jolt.

I really enjoy FH3 because its an actual game to play. Looks good and has good sounds & experience.

FM6 Apex looks, feels & sounds awesome, but because its a demo, I would really like more of it.(looking forward to FM7)

After a few weeks of exploring Forza stuff, and always keep reading about Assetto Corza on here. I opened a Steam account during the summer sale and picked up AC & PC for a good price.

I have always been a GranTurismo player since the beginning, but the experience/feelings l receive playing Project Cars are euphoric. There is a certain authenticity that it conveys that SMS have really nailed. Track selection is top notch too. My only real 'want' is a larger street/road car selection.

I'm not sure if it is the display or GTX1070 exactly, but I've come to the conclusion that the PC versions of games are the ones to get.

I will be getting GTS because of tradition & because I have a PS4, but I wont be buying on launch as I have always done.....probably 2nd quarter 2018. GT6 appeared to be a lazy, half-assed cash grab and PD's public relations, marketing etc... are severely wanting. Dunno, PD seem to be somewhat unorganized.

As a consumer, not too many means of recourse or ways to signal to the company/seller that they are messing up other than to alter your funding. I will still be getting GTS, probably just not when they are hoping to get my hard earned.

If PC2 can deliver whats been presented, then it will likely be my go to driving game. FM7 or FH4 will likely fill my tuning car desires.

Sad to say, GTS will likely be something I try out if its not any richer in content, and hope that I can sell a barely used PS4 next summer.

Project CARS 2 for sure. Gran Turismo Sport, maybe, want to know some more and, most importantly, only if the Arcade Mode will let you drive any car from the start, otherwise don't want it.

I'll be buying two of the three, because of the lack of an Xbox One and the fact that PC parts have become ludicrously expensive in my nick of the woods. Also, is the last option necessary? I don't think you'd even want to be a part of GTPlanet if you don't like racing games in general.

I think most of us will have at least 2 of them.

The real question is which one will you invest the most time in?

PC2, GTS, Assetto Corsa for me.

I don't like Forza, I might buy PCars 2 when it's cheap but not straight away, made that mistake with the first PCars and that game was a nightmare, still is in certain departments. GTSports is already preordered.

As of today, I most definitely will purchase Forza Motorsport 7.

I will also most likely buy Gran Turismo Sport, but not 100% sure yet. Gonna make up my mind soon though.

Project Cars 2. It's really a 50/50 situation for me. For now, it most likely will come down to not buying it this year. I've had Project Cars 1 since release day and while its a fantastic game, I simply don't have enough time to play it as much as I would like to.

I haven't really thought about getting this purely because of how bad the original felt with a DS4.
You might want to wait until it's released to be sure but SMS has put a ton of work into controller optimization and there are some videos out there already focusing on controller gameplay that look very good.

Forza Motorsport 7 - 80% chance. I'm mostly waiting for some more details on career mode and online features before I preorder. The car list looks to be stellar going by past Forza's and the first FM7 reveal and the track list should be decent enough especially since Maple Valley and Mugello are back.

Project Cars 2 - 70% chance. Content wise the game looks phenomenal, I'm holding off though until I see how it runs on the XB1 before buying it.

Gran Turismo Sport - 10%. I don't have a PS4 and GTS doesn't seem worth going out and buying one for what could be one GT game for the whole generation. Perhaps if they actually add a steady stream of content I could be swayed, but I'm not holding my breath.

I haven't really thought about getting this purely because of how bad the original felt with a DS4.
& @Danjen22

I found a great set of DS4 settings a few months ago in an old thread on here and tweaked them to how I like it (DC style) that makes the whole game feel so much better! It loses the sharp turning and the sensitivity but now has a nice solid feel to the DS4. The default and a few others were not that good and worth trying.
PS4 -Dual Shock4

Input Mode 3

Steering DZ-5
Steering Sens-10
Throttle DZ-10
Throttle Sens-10
Brake DZ-10
Brake Sens-30
Clutch DZ-10
Clutch Sens-45

Speed Sens-60
Filtering Sens-35

Advanced:embarrassed:N
Soft Steering-ON
Visual Filtering-ON
Opp Lock-OFF

I have already pre ordered Forza 7 and I will do the same with Project CARS 2.

I will completely ignore GT Sport because

1. I have no PS4
2. In my eyes it's not an Gran Turismo
3. Both GT5 and GT6 disappinted me so I still keep playing GT1-4 and
4. Forza and Project Cars have got a better car selection and way more cars than GT Sport

Do you have a source for the section I've highlighted. As far as I know there's several offline modes in GT Sport (Campaign, Arcade & Scapes).

GTSport

Though I'm not into online racing, I preordered the limited edition. Don't know how much I'll play it, but I'm sure it will occupy the PS4 a decent amount of time.

Don't have an XBox so no FM7

PC2 will have to wait until it can be purchased used at around $20. I bought PC1 used, and while not disappointed, I was underwhelmed.

Do you have a source for the section I've highlighted. As far as I know there's several offline modes in GT Sport (Campaign, Arcade & Scapes).
I did some heavy research around the net to find one, though I believe I'm wrong on this. 'Sport Mode' is basically the main part of the game because of its focus on esports, but not online only.

My bad.

Last edited:
Project Cars 2 maybe. No Xbone means no Forza 7. GTS? Having played the beta. No. It's not for me.

I have both GT Sport and PCars 2 preordered. GT Sport will be my main game, though since there are certain classes of racing that won't be present in GTS, I'm getting PCars to satisfy that little part of me. Plus PCars 2 has COTA, my favorite track! :P

Last edited:
Back