What woud spoil GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_gt3_rs
  • 137 comments
  • 5,198 views
Messages
607
Here's the pitch. Tokyo Game Show 2004, An announcement is made on the state of GT4 and PD have added something new... , however many are not happy about this and no longer want to buy the game! :scared:

What would it take to stop members of GTPlanet buying the final version?
 
Arcade cars only online - cars set up options could not be included online ........

Gutted is not a good enough word to describe the dissapointment this would mean to me, the words I would use are unprintable in this forum !!!
 
ERB
Arcade cars only online - cars set up options could not be included online ........

Gutted is not a good enough word to describe the dissapointment this would mean to me, the words I would use are unprintable in this forum !!!

Surely just because online cars are only arcade you would still buy the game? It would make it more competetive and even i suppose.
 
ERB
Arcade cars only online - cars set up options could not be included online ........
I wouldn't even be surprised if that was the case. :o
 
if it cost £999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.99 :)
 
BigJamesGTI
If all the cars could only go in reverse

Why would that make people not want to buy the game? Thats would be brilliant! :dopey:
 
That would be like rear steering cars... Hmm I wonder if any rear steering cars will be included? Thrust SSC anyone?

C.
 
GT3 AI would turn me off the game... but at the end of the day I'm still buying it whatever happens...

C.
 
if there were no half naked.........
well i´ll buy it anyway.
 
If GT4 was held back another month. 👎
Engine sounds
Not enough American cars
 
You said that PD ADDED something new to the game, so it doesn't mean TOOK OUT. So what might it be, what can be such a bad addition to the game that now some people don't want to buy it? Can someone answer my question? i'm clueless.

When is the TGS coming up?
 
Too many american cars. ;) j/p

Umm I would probably be less likely to purchase it if nitrous can be used everywhere, I would prefer it to only be used in drag races tbh. Also I really do hope they have improved the AI of the cpu opponents.
 
Hell no it woun't. Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo are more than welcome to the GT series, and i doubt the Japanese gamers will be mad about it.
 
Ferrari are not welcome in GT4! I hate Ferraris 👍
 
Obviously your just a american car fan if you are serious, but still all people have different taste in cars. If you don't want Ferraris in the game, just ignore them if they are in, it's that simple.
But really what can this new addon be?
 
Live For Speed
Obviously your just a american car fan if you are serious, but still all people have different taste in cars.
*sigh* american cars sucks ,japanese cars is t3h r0x0rzz*sigh*
 
What would spoil GT4 ?

Another "Where-is-Ferrari-in-GT4" at the gtplanet forums ....
 
Could it be a "nitrous oxide system" addition?
I don't think it would spoil the game because it is another way of tuning your car (If added in a realistic way, not as a "miracle", like "The Fast and The Furious" films).
 
At random points during the race your abducted by aliens that resemble Stephen Fry and explicit scenes ionvoling the aliens your car and the driver were to follow, I would not buy GT4.
 
Something that would spoil GT4? hm....I'd have to say Nitrous Oxide or online hackers....hackerss might not happen but if they did I'd pull out my USP and go Solid Snake on all of em ;)
 
Live For Speed
But really what can this new addon be?
Are you serious? There ain´t any new addon.
 
Back