What woud spoil GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_gt3_rs
  • 137 comments
  • 5,198 views
If the GT4 disc was replaced with a peice of half-eaten toast...

I can't imagine them adding anything new that would turn me off sooo much that I wouldn't want to buy the game. Except for that toast thing...
 
2 Players per race.

Simulation mode can only be done in the Model T.
 
lmao...

PD descided to put in banana peals and red turtle shells in the game, just like mario kart racing. You can knock your opponent off the track by throwing a banana peal on the track and he will slide off!! OR you can blow up his can with a bazooka!!
 
If 'Nitrous Oxide' 'shots' were included. I have nothing against doing continuous fuel mixes, but having a nitrous 'shot' would really take the GT out of GT.
 
capture the flag like online games would really turn me off.....
 
Cosmic
american cars sucks
I agree. Torque monsters with all power blow.

Anyway, I think photomode will suck. I don't have any interest to even using it.
 
I think you could use photo mode for a number of things. Mainly desktops for your PC if online allows you to e-mail (not all of us have PS2/PC adapters). But I suppose that someone could hopefully be clever enough to possibly make posters? or would the grpahics pixelate?
 
In GT3 BMW had only one car :yuck: what's that all about? The French, Italian, Australian and Belgun car selection sucked aswell. I suppose those countries don't have much to offer, but it would have been nice to have a kittle bit more selection.
 
911_gt3_rs
Here's the pitch. Tokyo Game Show 2004, An announcement is made on the state of GT4 and PD have added something new... , however many are not happy about this and no longer want to buy the game! :scared:

What would it take to stop members of GTPlanet buying the final version?

:sly: If the single-player experience sucked ass. Now I know that this will more than likely not happen, but in the chance that it does, PD can kiss their crown goodbye. However, like I just said before, this is just so crazy of a thing to happen to a game so good that it really just shouldn't be taken seriously. :sly:
 
if they added more car maitnance, and made it so your car would slow down over time :yuck: :crazy: :scared: :sick: :guilty:
 
I already reserved it in full. So basically, I will still be buying it.
 
I'll agree with Darin. Photo Mode blows. But, I'll still buy it.

Just think, how much faster we would have gotten this game if there was no Photo Mode.
 
We wouldn't have got it any faster, it's things like the online that did cause problems, PD will have had a team working on the photomode, not using people doing other jobs as well. I think photo mode is a good idea, but in truth I'll probab;y only use it once or twice.
 
if when i clicked on a car manufacturer and my screen was filled with spam and pop ups, and i have to buy a spyware programme and antivirus, just to get to 200hp, or if when i bought it the manual says that to get the best graphics, i had to upgrade the emotion engine and graphics chips. but then again if that happened i would still be suckered into buying it :dopey:
 
Can any of you remember when this feature was first announced? I'm beginnng to think it was a last minute add on when PD realized GT4 was going to be delayed. Why was the game going to be delayed for so long? Maybe, the online feature wasn't up to snuff, amd they had to spend a lot of time to remake it. Or they were wating for Ferrari or Lamborghini, or perhaps both.
 
HsV_CoUpE
Surely just because online cars are only arcade you would still buy the game? It would make it more competetive and even i suppose.

Well , IMO what sets Gran Turismo apart from the opposition is the attention to detail in the car setup side..

PD , have been quoted saying they will do their best to incorporate as much of the single player game into the online side as possible .( and granted i know they cant create miracles )..

With this in mind , and with the amount of time they have had developing GT over the years , surely if they wanted GT to stand head and shoulders above the competition , as it should , then car set up's should be incorporated in the online side ,or it would become another arcade racer with different tracks and cars ...( and i thought PD were doing their best to create a SIM )

Lets face it , we have NFSU / PGR2 which do a very good job of online arcade racing .... not sure about how you lot feel, but its time that we had a proper racing sim like GT online..

And yeah ok granted i probably would still buy GT if the online side was arcade only - but from my point of view , it would be somewhat dissapointing , as i have deliberately put off going online with xbox's PGR2 to wait for GT .... if after all this time GT will only incorporate arcade racing .. it would seem to me that the wait wouldn't have been quite worth it .( as i stated earlier -- IMO )

And as for " RSCOSWORTH " and my !! RICER !! attitude - -- thats a bit harsh isnt it .
 
"What would it take to stop members of GTPlanet buying the final version?"

If it was on the gamecube and/ or crap
 
Realistically nothing can spoil the game execpt them losing their publisher and no one picking it up (Jucied, Kiado Battle).
 
"What would it take to stop members of GTPlanet buying the final version?"

threats of genital amputation
 
code_kev
"What would it take to stop members of GTPlanet buying the final version?"

If it was on the gamecube and/ or crap

if it was on the game cube it would be better, cause it is a better system

wich means better graphics and performance

and if it was on the xbox it would be just...incredible
 
"if it was on the game cube it would be better, cause it is a better system"

The point is that I don't own one, I'm well aware of the gamecubes awesome graphics capibilites :)
 
well im so glad to hear that kev :dopey:

there are a lotta idiots out there that know no better :dunce:
 
GameBoyFX
if it was on the game cube it would be better, cause it is a better system

wich means better graphics and performance

and if it was on the xbox it would be just...incredible


Better graphics does not mean better game. Do you know the maximum size of content that can be held on a single Game Cube disc compared to a DVD?
 
Better graphics does not mean better game"

But if it's the same game but with better graphics, then it does :)

btw I think the cube discs hold about 1.47 gig, still quite abit I'm sure you will agree, they are after all UTTERLY TINY.
 
Back