What woud spoil GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_gt3_rs
  • 137 comments
  • 5,198 views
Online is where some of the best ever races you can hope for can happen as it's not AI you're racing against it's real people from all over the world, there's nothing like seeing someone cover the racing line and you having to brake and wait for another opportunity or be reckless and screw up seeing everyone pass you.
 
Soman
Bad Net Code, Cheaters, unstable release or odd bugs
Yes , it would be possible.
Maybe they have problems with the online gaming , again :[
 
What would spoil the next GT?.......another 6-12 month delay. :nervous: :sick: :nervous:
 
Hey, 9mm...
Why don't you send Agent Scully out to get us some top-secret info?

It doesn't matter anyway...speculation is useless.
We all have to wait.
And no Xbox game is going to stop me from buying it.
 
what would spoil GT4........NOTHING!!!! .......KY and PD wouldn't let it happen!
 
robin2223
what would spoil GT4........NOTHING!!!! .......KY and PD wouldn't let it happen!

Maybe , maybe not.....
 
Online will maybe bring the best races ever but I suspect it might be sloppy because th PS2 was not supposed to hold online mode for a game so big. Anyway, it seems like 90% of the guys who will buy the Game can't/won't use online, so......

Also a good AI is almost as good as online competition.

See ya :sly:
 
Lambo88
Online will maybe bring the best races ever but I suspect it might be sloppy because th PS2 was not supposed to hold online mode for a game so big. Anyway, it seems like 90% of the guys who will buy the Game can't/won't use online, so......

Also a good AI is almost as good as online competition.

See ya :sly:

I would have to disagree. What about that new Final Fantisy? And not trying to change the subject but i have a strong feeling that GT4 is going to be compatible with the HD. I think it might come with it too, just like Final Fantisy. But back to the subject, I think making its NFS Undergound would definalty make me not want to buy it :scared: :yuck:, though i still would :) . cant diss GT.
 
Silvia95
I would have to disagree. What about that new Final Fantisy? And not trying to change the subject but i have a strong feeling that GT4 is going to be compatible with the HD. I think it might come with it too, just like Final Fantisy. But back to the subject, I think making its NFS Undergound would definalty make me not want to buy it :scared: :yuck:, though i still would :) . cant diss GT.
Yep and the GT series will be around as long as the Final Fantasy series.
I think it'll last longer.
 
What would spoil GT4?

Maybe leaving it out of the fridge too long. Other than that there isn't much that could ruin it.
 
MadduckUK
Having a job will spoil gran turismo 4...

Blatantly... Altho I do intend to call in sick the two days after I get the game!!!

C.
 
robin2223
what would spoil GT4........NOTHING!!!! .......KY and PD wouldn't let it happen!
The quesiton is not what will or if something will spoil the game, that is a different question. The question at hand is what would spoil it..
 
F1 and other race cars with slow ass shifting like in GT3 (IRL 8-10 ms, not 800-1000 ms)

Buggy online mode...

The Infamous Garage Bug making a return...

AI that can't drive, runs on bald tires and goes all over the road...

No Falcon XR8

No Escudo PPV ;) ... J/K

Strangely behaving AWD cars...
 
Back