What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
Parnelli Bone
So who's next? Alrite, i'll say Claire Redfield from Resident Evil is next. I think that's her last name...

Does anybody remember a book based game by Steve Jackson called Car Wars? Well she would drive a car like that cause in her world that's all that would survive...

well so far you folks have picked pretty much the same cars that i would have picked for the charachters named. this is definitely an interesting thread.

My suggestion for the next person would be : Harry Potter

MattieGT40
well so far you folks have picked pretty much the same cars that i would have picked for the charachters named. this is definitely an interesting thread.

My suggestion for the next person would be : Harry Potter

Awww, good one. Hmmm, definitely something British. I'm gonna say a Lotus Elise or Esprit GT1. Those things fly even without magic spells!

What would that big bearded dude drive? The one that is in Harry Potter that makes all those wisecracks?

Patrick's ride would definitely be the Beetle, ya know kinda bubbly and stuff like under water stuff. not juiced up too fast tho, cuz he looks kinda stoned and slow .LOL

ok next person : Lawman Wyatt Earp

Law man drives a cop car, and the closest thing to a cop car? That's right! The Ford Taurus SHO.

Next: Kintaro Oe, the GOLDEN BOY!!! (can't say bike, that's too obvious)

The Taurus seems a lil whimpy for an old west gun slingin lawman, i was think more along the lines of a mustang gt500 or 68 camaroZ28. that was just my thought.

as for your person, i have no idea who he even is, so i'll pass it on: Kintaro Oe

Mysterio is a quick dude, so he'd need a quick, Agile car that 's hard to tame. Tuscan Speed 12. Have we done Zero from Mega Man X yet? If not, what would his car be?

TruenoEightSix
Mysterio is a quick dude, so he'd need a quick, Agile car that 's hard to tame. Tuscan Speed 12. Have we done Zero from Mega Man X yet? If not, what would his car be?

NSX?

Ohhh shoot, I didn't expect this, I thought someone else would come up with something better. Lets see, how about Mr Lotus himself Colin. Are we talking just GT2 cars or any car? Would he drive one of his own creations or would something else catch his eye? I must admit I have a car in mind for him.

TMM
Ohhh shoot, I didn't expect this, I thought someone else would come up with something better. Lets see, how about Mr Lotus himself Colin. Are we talking just GT2 cars or any car? Would he drive one of his own creations or would something else catch his eye? I must admit I have a car in mind for him.

I wanna answer this but that would mean I'd have to do research, and I'd rather let you answer this, TMM.

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
I wanna answer this but that would mean i'd have to do research, and i'd rather let you answer this, TMM.

Thanks PB. What research would you need to do?

TMM
Thanks PB. What research would you need to do?

It means I'd have to crack a book or go into an internet search that could last forever! I know virtually nothing about the man so my uninformed answer would be: he doesn't have to drive, he spends all his time reading Road & Track magazine in the back of a Bentley!

See, that's a lame answer, so what were you gonna say?

Parnelli Bone
It means I'd have to crack a book or go into an internet search that could last forever! I know virtually nothing about the man so my uninformed answer would be: he doesn't have to drive, he spends all his time reading Road & Track magazine in the back of a Bentley!

See, that's a lame answer, so what were you gonna say?

Sorry but your right. That is a lame answer. He used to race early Lotus cars on club circuits round Britain, which is why I think he got into desgining and building Lotus' in the first place. I think it would have to be the new Lotus that is so quick and nible. It seems to be based on the Elise but I saw it on Top Gear and they had an appache helicopter trying to get a lock on it with Clarkson driving. The helicopter wasn't allowed outside the perimeter of the race track, other wise it was too easy and the helicopter lost.

If we are talking GT2 cars then I'm guessing it would be a Lotus Elise, but then he might have hated the car as I think he was dead by then and so he wouldn't have had any input into it.

How about Damon Hill?

Of course! A Lotus. *duh*

Damon would do the same: drive a Lotus, but it would be the Esprit GT1. See, cuz he's used to driving super lightweight Formula 1 cars. Yeah, that's cool, a helicopter racing a car...never thought of that one.***

Next would be my hero and mentor: Parnelli Jones.

Thought i would drag this one up since we got some new people around here! Any takers? What would Parnelli Jones drive? *hint hint...Trans Am champion from the 60's*

err I believe he drove Mercury Maurauder sometime in the 60's for the Trans Am...I watched a show on the Maurauder yesterday, they talked a bit about him...but he also raced a woosh something annnnnd....oh gee really making me think.........a stang somewhere along the line?...I think i've got it?

haha this is kinda random, im listening to music so I'd ask what would Slash of GnR drive?

[EDIT] I would have answered sooner, but i just got around to these forums!

Reading along, seeing how this is an interesting thread.....

I actually caught wood one time lookin' at Lara! It helps if you get her in an area small enough to prevent the camera angle from flipping around. okay, that's embarassing...next character: RALPH NADER

Parnelli it takes guts to admit that, and come on, its a video game! Or were you talking about the real deal, getting her in a room where the camera wont move? :)

-Batman-
Reading along, seeing how this is an interesting thread.....

I actually caught wood one time lookin' at Lara! It helps if you get her in an area small enough to prevent the camera angle from flipping around. okay, that's embarassing...next character: RALPH NADER

Parnelli it takes guts to admit that, and come on, its a video game! Or were you talking about the real deal, getting her in a room where the camera wont move? :)

Ha ha, no comment!

Yeah, if you get her in a little space the camera gets all messed up and I was staring at her enourmous (.)(.). I was probly drunk or something. That's the ticket, yah...

Slash is a rich rich dude. I could see him getting a Shelby Series 1 or some totally outrageously priced sports car, then never driving it!

Next: Assh0le Rose um, Axl Rose

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
Slash is a rich rich dude. I could see him getting a Shelby Series 1 or some totally outrageously priced sports car, then never driving it!
There's a videoclip where he's driving a white Shelby GT350 (?) with blue stripes... and sending it down the canyon... :crazy:

About Axl Rose...
I can imagine him driving a red Viper RT/10, burning the rear tires while singing "It's so easy".
Then on the highway some cops after him for speeding when he starts singing "Out ta get me". They get closer and sing him "You're Crazy", he puts a gear down and sings "Rocket Queen", dusting the cops...
A few miles later he looses control of the Viper, completely crashing, it and an ambulance comes to take him to the hospital.
He looks to the crashed Viper and sings "I used to love her... but i had to kill her... "

Next: Sean Connery

Since there's no Aston Martin DB5 he'll have to settle for the DB6.

Next...

H.B. Halicki

There's a videoclip where he's driving a white Shelby GT350 (?) with blue stripes... and sending it down the canyon...

i believe it is a gt350, havnt seen that video in a while, i believe its dont cry, gnr's first song

-Batman-
There's a videoclip where he's driving a white Shelby GT350 (?) with blue stripes... and sending it down the canyon...

i believe it is a gt350, havnt seen that video in a while, i believe its dont cry, gnr's first song

Yes i think it's on "Don't Cry" clip, but that's not their 1st song... they made alot of songs before that one...

I just ran a search on hb haliki and got ‘no results matched’ oh well.

What about gangster Al Capone?

Latest Posts

Back