rollazn
*Is everything there mainly more expensive?
*Is it really crowded as it seems, so many people on the small island of Japan?
*Is there a lot of cars, or do the majority take public transport?
*We all know technology is really advance in Japan, is the majority of their technology expensive than it is here?
*Would a Nissan Fairlady Z (350Z) in Japan cost as much as a Nissan 350Z bought in the states?
I haven't been back there in 10years, but my family members still visits back and forth.
*Most everything costs more overthere. You do get paid more over there also.
*It is very crowded. It doesn't look that bad to me, just because I grew up there, but compared to the U.S.(where I'm at), it is unbelievable. I think it's something like almost half(probably more like 40%) of U.S. living in an country that's roughly size of California.
*There are many cars, everywhere. Most take public transportations, bikes.
*Not always, but in most cases high-tech cost more there than in the states.
*New cars costs more in Japan. Used cars are different story. Most Japanese don't like "used". If you know what you're doing, I'm pretty sure you can save thousands more on 350Z than a Fairlady Z.
If you are big fan of video games, music and/or other Japanese entertainment, it's worth visiting Japan. Video game stores(new/used) and arcades(best in the world) are everywhere. They have the coolest electronics, books, CDs, and other cool stuff. Again, could be expensive on new stuff, pretty reasonable on the used stuff.