What would your reaction be if GT5 news is unreleased in E3 2009?

  • Thread starter Thread starter patriotzero
  • 92 comments
  • 8,415 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would my reaction be? Avoid GTPlanet for a few weeks, so I wouldn't see all the complaints that would rise from it:dopey: Really I would be a little sad, like others have said "It sucks to wait in the dark."

+1 👍👍👍
 
Well, here is my reaction: Thank you for letting uz down again!

EDIT: Justa wanted to post this and tadaaaaa! :D
 
What would my reaction be? Avoid GTPlanet for a few weeks, so I wouldn't see all the complaints that would rise from it:dopey: Really I would be a little sad, like others have said "It sucks to wait in the dark."

Seeing from your profile, you didnt avoid GTP long enough to dodge all the complains...:nervous: technically you should have just left GTP entirely and come back here ONLY when you see the game in store.... :sick: God knows when...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back