Whats a fun car to buy and just mess around in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALEEN_S7-GTR
  • 67 comments
  • 6,428 views
Uh,... sure. I didn't know a moderator would kick me for double posting.:indiff: Thanks for the tip!:)

If you do it repeatedly, they'd probably warn you, and if you kept doing it, then the Infractions would come. Just make sure if you have 2 things, put them in 1 post.

Another fun car is the AMUSE NISMO 380RS Superleggera. You get it from doing the B-Spec PD Cup.
 
I got the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08 recently and that's been a lot of fun to drive. Pretty too.
 
I got the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08 recently and that's been a lot of fun to drive. Pretty too.

It's also a test car when building an Eifel Circuit. It was my first car I ever drove on a created course, so I named that course in honor of AUTOBACS.
 
I just learned that a RM silvia is an amazing, I mean amazing drifter. I suck at drifting, but with this car, I think i'm pro...although people might not think that...uh, right.
 
vw shwimmwagon with full performance! :)
 
Still new to this edition of GT but I have found for raw, brutal, beat the road into submission fun, a fully modded 70 Challenger does the trick for me. No finess, just throw a brick at the gas and smoke- em if ya got em.
 
Back