What's a track you need more practice on?

Tokyo R246 reverse. Odd at first, really suck but I drove there like 3 times, before getting bored.
 
Fuji raceway for me to,
I just can't find the flow of the track.
 
Suzuka > the double left corners before the long straight.
Can't seem to take them right...
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife for me, I always seem to make a mistake somewhere and as has already been mentioned I have always thought of a few areas where I could have gone faster. I also need to work on my overtaking on this circuit as well.
 
Fuji raceway for me to,
I just can't find the flow of the track.

Exactly this. And Laguna Seca same story.

Edit: Bob wants to tell his. He mentioned all tracks.
 
The snow rally tracks, I find those impossible compared to dirt ones.
 
Rally, I just can't get one decent lap on anything that isn't road >:(

Same here. Im always hitting the walls almost every corner. I either drive too slow or too fast.
 
Monza for me. I can't seem set a good pace. Other tracks are fine for me but the understeery features of this track catch me out every time. I can't remember the last time I actually nailed the Parabollica with a decent exit. I know I would really enjoy racing there if I could find a good groove around the place.
 
Nurb GP & daytone road.

I just cant seem to get the conistent smooth laps on eather of these tracks.

Curently working on the seasonal F1 event on Nurb GP. Think i should be able to beat it within a few more tryes.
 
At the moment I am struggeling to win races on Le Sarthe. I can can normally get a 3:18 with an R8 01 and 05 and I have done a 3:08 during a race a few times.

I am trying to work out how the hell I can have a wheel set-up in my already crammed room. I know using the D pad is not the best way but I hate the sticks with a passion you normally find from a girl you just dumped for her best friend!
 
Back