Whats the best lookin car in GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wesley2349
  • 91 comments
  • 3,524 views
I think that the best are the TRD Celica and The Castrol Supra.
 
my favorite looking car in the game has to be the silver Viper with blue stripes. I don't know what you people are smoking, but i think the Vanquish looks retarded. The Spoon Sports Civic, Skyline R34, and the Mini Cooper are all great looking cars too.
 
astra touring car 4 me thnx!! :D

but i also love my ruff rgt
 
I am sure you guys will flame me but I have always liked the Zonda --- and the race car looks great
 

Attachments

  • zonda race.jpg
    zonda race.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 93
r-34 V-Spec II, with 19 in hybrid'd rims!!!
 
i Love the Viper gts in balck,and i also like the trueno,and skylines,and that audi s4,those cars are like "the daddy"
 
skyline in bayside blue also a mini cooper an any color i personally have one in copper and purple anyone know of any other colors for this car
 
The best lookin car to me has to be the Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec ll in Bay Side Blue Metallic :D ...... i mean look at it :cheers:
 

Attachments

  • nissan skyline hood up.jpg
    nissan skyline hood up.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 124
GT40... nuff said

/Flerbizky Out
 
Well we dont have the diablo in the US so Im gonna pick the Vertigo Racecar.
 
I gotta go with the light silver R34 SKyline, or the white WRX.
 
CloneHead...

You are SO right.. Love you man !.... :-)

/Flerbizky Out
 
Zonda racecar, jag xj220, MITSU lancer evo 7 is the best hehehe, f090, subaru rally proto, vanquish, and gt40 race or not.
all so cool :D :D
 
Extremely Close tie between: RUF RGT[black] and the ZZII [black]
 
Lotus Esprit V8 SE, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Tickford Falcon XR8 Race Car, Mercedes Benz CL600, Shelby Cobra, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR.

I know, I'm weird...
 
Yah I forgot about CL600 and CLK55 AMG

I think the ugliest are either, SLK230, Fiat Coupe, Silvi Varietta.
 
The Shelby Cobra looks great. Puegot 206 is an attrative rally car along with the Subaru.
 
the vertigo race car is just wikid. it kinda reminds me of the batmobile from the first batman movie. but the vertigo is way better than the batmobile.
 
i like the real-looking cars... probably in my opinion, one of my faves is the Audi S4. decent ride too. the TT needs side skirts to look good.. too bland. hard question. the RX7 LMs are BEAUTIFUL!!! ooh.. cargasm. the Shelby Cobra is by far the most beautiful thing in the game though. it needs to be raceable with the top down though--that top looks retarded.
 
Denso Supra GT
FTO LM edition in BlackonBlack...that car is INCREDIBLE looking...
Motorsport elise in orange with bronze wheels.
Zonda Race-I just can't seem to win it though!
 
Hmmm...probably the Griffith. I know it's nothing crazy, but I just like it's look. The Puegot 206 looks cool too.
 
yellow altezza rs200 lowered with black wheels.
yellow rgt
red zzII with dark silver wheels
astra touring car
mini in green
gawd there are too many!!!
 
Back