Whats the best lookin car in GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wesley2349
  • 91 comments
  • 3,524 views
Too much cars to think of...... but the Arta NSX has to go for me.
 
:nissan: Skylines :D I like the R34's aggressive face and standard alloys, and the R33's are killers modded with some well chosen wheels..R32's well they're ok but not as beafy or angry looking as the others?

And the race car body kits are very good looking :eek:
 
The altezza rs200 in yellow, the altezza race car, the mercedes CLK touring car, the astra and the Nissan r390 Lm.
And the two best: Mitsubishi GTO LM race car, and hte Toyota Denso Sard Supra JGTC!!!!!
 
I'd have to say the slowest but the best car for a soar eye is the.....


SHELBY COBRA!
 
I'm going for my favourite 3. Lancer Evos (In Red), Imprezas and Skylines.

The Vertigo would be a beautiful car if it didn't have the sponser stickers.

I also like the Rufs. Sleak...

Mini Coopers are awesome though... Now if only they had a bit of grunt...
 
Tommy kaira ZZII in black , TVR tuscan speed six in that chameleon type color... Anyway i love how the cars look in GT concept , f.e audi RS4 they're kinda better than GT3... Only if you could modify them :mad:
 
I would have to say either the Corvette C5R or The Viper Team Oreca
 
Hmmmmm, well I like the RGT, the Castrol Mugen NSX, the C5R, CLK-DTM, Astra Touring Car... the altezza...

but most of all...... my lowered and fully tuned Audi S4.... damn she's a blast

greetze, Zembla
 
My Midnight Purple Pearl R34. I havent driven it yet though. Saving it for a good day.
 
i would say the black viper gts looks crazy with rims and i got 1110hp in it:cool: :D
 
I've only played for about a few days, but that Opel Speedster is looking pretty nice. My friend game me a model of it to build, and I was searching through the makes and models and connected my model with the real one... it was freaky lol. But ya, the Opel Speedster is cool looking.
 
How about some of these:

#1 The ZZII (as mentioned...the car is beautiful)
#2 The GT40 ROAD Car (which I have in 5 colors...and is know as the Ferrari killer back in it's day...can you say Ford 100th Anniv car!)
#3 The Vanquish (as mentioned)
#4 The Dark Purple Skyline GT-R V-Spec II R34 (suped to just over one thousand horsepower with no hybrid!!!)
#5 The RED FTO LM Race Car (Gorgeous)
#6 The 350 Z Concept...gotta love when concept becomes reality!
#7 The Calsonic Skyline...I just wish it were faster!
#8 The S200 LM Racer (Burnt orange and brown...and bad!)
#9 The Elise 190 in any color is awesome.
#10 The Altezza LM Race Car...awesome.

Side bar kudos to the X540 Chaser...the TRD Celica Sports M...the Denso Sard Supra GT...the Nismo GT-R Road Car...the 787B...and finally the Super Autobacs MR-S.

The biggest screw up graphically on the game is the terrible display of the 427 Shelby Cobra...on the game it looks bubbly and long and ugly...and in real life...the car is drop dead gorgeous. My father owns an original 289 Shelby Cobra '64...and it's bad to the bone.
 
Oh peple, for me, and as i know many others, the nicest looking car in GT3, ahs to be the RAYBRIG NSX GT, oh come on, purple headlights ?!?!

Gorgeous. with performance to match.
 
My favs are the Skyline R33, R34, Altezza, Civic Type R, Accord Euro R, Mugen S2000, S15, RX-7, Evo VII, Elise, Speedster, and WRX Sti.

Originally posted by Sparxxx
The yellow Mazda RX-7 click on the link below to know why https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-16478.html
I can get the Yellow RX-7 with just a GameShark right? Do I just input the color code and start the game with the RX-7 in the 1st or 2nd garage slots? What is the code?
 
ZZ II and the Viper Team Oreca.
 
RGT in Silver, Mustang Cobra R lowered nicely, Shelby Cobra in Red or Blue with White stripes, ZZII in black, RX-7.
 
In my garage I'd say the coolest is the speed 6 in reflected spice otherwise the RUF RGT in the light blue :D
 
The Speed 6 is beautiful and sounds great...

But I still love the ZZII's...

Beautiful AND flat out bad to the bone.

J.
 
In my garage the Best looking AND Best driving in stock form are the RGT and ZZII
 
I forget to mention what car is the ugliest That stupid Delta HF is ugly and useless:banghead: :irked: :mad:
 
That car is pretty ugly, but I'd still cast my vote for the Pink Vitz!

WTF???:odd:

Who in the world thought..."hey...let's make a PINK one!":odd:

That is one ugly car.:banghead:
 
Back