What's the hardest thing to do in GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTONERC34
  • 45 comments
  • 4,865 views
Messages
12
I'll have to say the licences test when your the viper concept car was a killer for me it took me 1 day to finished it the last one s8 with the gt1 race car was very easy and i did them all with automatic transmission
 
Really? I thought the GT-One license test at Cote d' Azur was the toughest license test in the game! I would agree the license tests is the toughest part of GT3.
 
I found the license test with the Corvette on the wet circle a right git.:mad:
 
Hardest and most impossible thing to do?

ROLL YOUR CAR
 
all licence tests are easy, but i dont try for golds..

hardest thing is trying to make your car equal to the oppositions... always seems to be just too fast or just too slow :/
 
yea ving thats Hard
I didn't know you can roll the cars over in Gt3? can you?
All gold in teh licenses is a Mutha too
 
oh yeah forgot this one:
Trying to drive a Fiat fast :lol:
 
got the desired response there :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
no probs mate 👍

...gotta have sense of humour around here thats for sure :) :D
 
I agree. the Cote'dazure in the GT one took me about 3 hours........I hate that track all together....
 
keep it in 3rd gear in the tight stuff i found worked for me, and watching the demo a bunch of times as well
 
s8 took me about an ho ur with auto couldnt beat it then i switched to manual and about 4 times to beat it
 
the entire s licence (last time around) took about 40mins.
that 1 thru to 8
 
Originally posted by wildcard
Really? I thought the GT-One license test at Cote d' Azur was the toughest license test in the game!


Wow, I thought it was one of the easiest! Took about 5 trys to get the hang of it. Hella fun.
 
The hardest thing to do in GT3 is to win a race with a set of sim tires in the PRO league........
 
I do admit the S-8 test was fun, even though it was hard. The challenge is what made it fun. I'm not going to try for a gold one it, though.
 
Viper Evolution, it isn't possible to roll your car over. Bollocks #999 was just being funny. I am actually amused by his sense of humor. Him and kidneng are the funniest people on this forum.
 
i knew he was joking, but you never know,if you can get 2.4 billion mph why can't you flip a car? :lol:

Ving is Funny too, Loving fiats:lol: You got to love that:lol:
 
i know ving is going to get me for that,

Another hard thing to get easy in gt3 is money, it takes a while to get it but it goes Down the toilet in one Flush.
 
Lol..No it doesn't....Rally Races make Bank...Then you get a Scudo for winnin them all...Then you win the scudo..Then you do the S liscence..Do Like the Wind..Get the 787B..And you got most of the game beat with that car right there
 
Winning an F1....... And keeping it!! :mad:
 
Back