What's the hardest thing to do in GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTONERC34
  • 45 comments
  • 4,865 views
S8 was the hardest thing...and I still haven't got gold on it...:|
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
Another hard thing to get easy in gt3 is money, it takes a while to get it but it goes Down the toilet in one Flush.
Only if you have to put all the mods on all your cars. Honestly, I never had money troubles after about halfway through Beginner. Now I wish I hadn't sold the 8 or 10 prize cars that I did way back when.

The hardest thing I had to do was License test S-2, the GT40 at Seattle. But I have never tried for gold on the tests.
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
i know ving is going to get me for that,

Another hard thing to get easy in gt3 is money, it takes a while to get it but it goes Down the toilet in one Flush.

At first, it's like that. I was breaking in a stock Z06 for the 'Mountain Enduro, so I ran in Beginner to see what it could do & win a little money, too. That little bit of money reminded me of racing to buy a racing chip, weight reduction, etc. As you get further, the $$ increases & the prize cars get better & better.
 
Excluding trying to get gold in the license tests, the hardest thing for me in GT3 was to get the best time in Time Trial #10 in Arcade mode.
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
Ving is Funny too, Loving fiats:lol: You got to love that:lol:

hey, whats wrong with that@!!

its a damn fine car!!!!

/me slaps viper evo with a wet floppy trout. :p
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
with out one, Your nothing special

was that directed at me or everyone in general?
 
obviously posted what i said before i read what was said above:O

In any case I reckon the hardest thing for me to do is that damn rally test that is R6, its the only one ive got to go before I claim all golds an all the licences:mad: :mad:

That drives me nucking futs!:lol:
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The hardest thing I had to do was License test S-2, the GT40 at Seattle. But I have never tried for gold on the tests.

I think the two key points on that test are the first corner and the tight one after the long straight. Once you manage to get through those properly the rest of the track just falls into place.

S-8 isn't that hard either, once you get familiar with the track. First time I ran it I couldn't even get through the third corner, but after I went and practiced with slower cars for a couple weeks I got a silver time on my first attempt no problem.
 
Aside from the last time trial, the hardest thing in GT3 is not falling asleep during the Pro Vitz test course race.
 
All gold licenses, Time Trial #10, and trying to win the Pro JGTC in a stock JGTC car with driver aids off and sim tires (I always try with the last one, and always quit after 1 lap [I suck at standing starts {I need more practice}])
 
Ving you been slapping too many people as of late!

/I slaps ving with a wet sloppy trout...:lol:
 
I like sushi but served on a plate! /Smacks Ving with Fresh Flopping Trout


hardest,thing in Gt3...Like the Wind race with a untouched F1
 
Originally posted by Z E V
trying to win the Pro JGTC in a stock JGTC car with driver aids off and sim tires
I have to ask, but why on earth would you put cheapo Pep Boys street tires on a race car?

Just to make it hard for yourself?
 
Originally posted by Derf
Aside from the last time trial, the hardest thing in GT3 is not falling asleep during the Pro Vitz test course race.

Aint that the truth
..."slow and steady wins the race" my arse, gimmie soething with a little bit more power please, another 500 would be just dandy


now where did that floppy wet trout go?:lol:
 
I found the gt1 license test extremly difficult until i change the car to manual....that way it didn't kick down to first and waist valuable time wheel spinning
 
Back