What's the ugliest new car on sale today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 272 comments
  • 13,103 views
134.jpg

Now featuring that boot.
 
They just won't give up, will they.
bb_36774.jpeg

bb_36775.jpeg

:sick:
That would be Ssangyong's third entry in the "ugly"-segment (IOW, this thread).

An honest opinion: They're onto something with that front fascia, but the rear looks like the designers were inspired by the hemorrhoidus bum of a donkey. 👎
 
If Ssanyongyongyongy keeps making crap this ugly, maybe they'll go out of business! And then, we won't ever have to see another pile of steel forever pockmarked with the Ssanyong badge.
 
-> I think all GM minivans are ugly:

Buick Terraza, Chevy Uplander, Pontiac Montana SV6 and Saturn Relay:
05gmvans_1.jpg

05relay_1.jpg


^ What a waste of engineering works. :indiff:
 
The Saturn one looks the best outta the fleet, but that isn't saying much.
 
jammyozzy
134.jpg

Now featuring that boot.
They are actually quite handsome in person. The coupe kind of blends in actually (at least here, where seeing three E-classes within a single block is not that uncommon) but the convertible, with it's butresses on the roof is very, very nice looking.

Pictures just don't flatter it. The 5-series is not quite so nice, the proportions look better on the 6-series.
 
The Vanishing Boy
05relay_1.jpg


^ What a waste of engineering works. :indiff:

Looks Like A Nissan Skyline R34 Front End Grafted Onto A Dodge Caravan
 
They were designed to give soccer moms the feeling of an SUV in a mini van. The plan was good, just the outcome kind of sucked. Sort of like the Aztek, the plan was there.
 
^ I completely agree, too small to compete with the big players (ie. Odyssey, Sienna), less agile for being considered sporty (ie. MPV, Mazda 5), less versitile (ie. DCX minivans), and it has less value (ie. Sedona).
 
SSangyong Rodius could "frighten small children" :lol:
 
Sorry to drag this thread up, but...
zafw1uis.jpg
 
What is that car? :sick:
 
Toyota Verossa...

su11-thumb.jpg
 
Freddie
They just won't give up, will they.


:sick:
That would be Ssangyong's third entry in the "ugly"-segment (IOW, this thread).

An honest opinion: They're onto something with that front fascia, but the rear looks like the designers were inspired by the hemorrhoidus bum of a donkey. 👎


ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
 
In the states I'd have to say the Pontiac Aztek. But after watching the cheapest cars from Asia (Japan not included) on Top Gear recently, well I dunno there were wayy too many cars that just should not exist.
 
I stumbled across this beauty in town yesterday. The new Hyundai Amica. NEW! I never even knew they still made the car. I can hardly find any reviews on the car either. No wonder why...

ba60301041.jpg
 
theyre all ugly!!! but i think actually most of these things look ok... except the pontiac aztek.
 
I reckon all Korean cars are ugly and unreliable. Especially Ssanyyong. If someone offered me a free ride in one, I would probably decline it.
 
Ssangyong is Chinese I think. *edit* No it's not :grumpy:

Korean cars leave alot to be desired, but the Hyundai Coupe is a great car.
 
ultrabeat
Sorry to drag this thread up, but...
zafw1uis.jpg

I like that car, there was a rip-off in MC2...



But this is fugly
 
And I actually like botth the Mazda and the Verossa. I mean I've seen nicer cars, but they look ok imo.
 
The Toyota Verossa reminds me of the Elephant Seal.

Elephant-Seal---Q.jpg
 
After going to the NY Auto Show yesterday, I'd have to say, that out of the hundreds of cars I saw yesterday. EASILY.

The worst looking is the Mercury Grand Marquis. It's just. . . uh. . . a car that should've been axed ten years ago.
 
They still honestly made the Grand Marquis and show it at auto shows? I don't think I even saw one in Detroit.
 
The New Daihatsu Terios is shaping up to be a pig...

new%20terios.jpg
 
I agree...

It looks like a mutated Rav4. I never thought i'd say this, but i like the old version better.
2040317.011.1M.jpg


I mean come on Daihatsu! If you're going to copy a Toyota, atleast make it decent.
 
From the pic ultrabeat supplied, I think it looks pretty good.....
 
I disagree.

16075.jpg


EDIT

While browsing thier website....

NEWS_DAIHATSU.jpg


I know it's a van, but they'll probably stick some seats in it at some point...
 
Back