What's the ugliest new car on sale today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 272 comments
  • 13,103 views
ultrabeat
No, the Cayenne is front engined 4WD.

I think VTRacing is referring to the 911.
Thanks, ultra. Boy, I sounded stupid(more than usual).
 
Hehe.

No muffins for you, then!
 
VTRacing
I don't know, it's like Porsche engineers are masochists or something. First it's, "Well what's the worst possible place we could put the engine?....Behind the rear axle! Ok, let's make it work."
And they did, and still do.
It was partially VW's engineers that made the decision. The 911 was a replacement for the 356, based on the Beetle.
Ferry Porsche
Various models were designed, even some with a notchback with the aim of creating a true four-seater. But finally it remained a sports car in concept, with 2+2 packaging. We didn't want to allow the Porsche shape, which had become world famous in the meantime, to disappear. As a power unit, a 6-cylinder engine was chosen. But then it occurred to me, remembering our motorsport activities, that front engines were not competitive enough on a long term basis, and so we kept to the rear engine.
I think it probably would have been mid-engined if they didn't already have some history to work with.
 
all kind of SUVs or retrodesigned cars are mayor bulls**t in my oppinion
 
Bulfi
all kind of SUVs or retrodesigned cars are mayor bulls**t in my oppinion

So you hate all top selling American cars. Which are SUVs and trucks.
 
DSCN1910.jpg


03.honda.element.f34.500.jpg


2007_nissan_cube.jpg


And for good measure...

053001.jpg


052961.jpg


053051.jpg


052801.jpg


More here: http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html
 
Well, the cars below aren't on sale are they? But I agree, they're awful... (and funny at the same time :lol: )
 
i'd say the new infinity suv thing. Looks too much like a concept car.
 
Ladies and gentlemen: the new Ssangyong Actyon
bb_36514.jpeg

bb_36517.jpeg

:sick:

I'd say something, but a picture says more then a thousand words.
 
Oh my GOD!

:scared:
 
On sale now;
06s-hhr.jpg

Heeedious.
I still think the 1 series is worse though.
 
Emohawk
On sale now;
06s-hhr.jpg

Heeedious.
I still think the 1 series is worse though.
I kind of like the 1-Series, but I've seen only the pictures. Same with the Chevy, but I can't stand it so far. Maybe it will surprise me like the Dodge Charger.
 
Freddie
Ladies and gentlemen: the new Ssangyong Actyon
bb_36514.jpeg

bb_36517.jpeg

:sick:

I'd say something, but a picture says more then a thousand words.

(Benzoboy screams) My ****ing eyes!
 
That car to me looks like it's crossed over with a Rover 25 (rear), PT Cruiser (front bulge in bonnet) and a new gen Ford Focus (for the side windows and back). :dunce:
 
Goes nicely with the Ssangyong Rodius.
stavic3.jpg

rodius.jpg
 
Emohawk
On sale now;
06s-hhr.jpg

Heeedious.
I still think the 1 series is worse though.
I've seen some at a Chevy/Pontiac/Buick/GMC/Another crappy brand name dealership. They look even worse in person. I personally would like to fart directly in the face of the first person I meet who has bought one of these. And I'm talking about a massive, wet fart here people.

And don't get me started on the SV6. That thing used to piss the living hell out of me, but after I moved to Ottawa, I haven't been seeing them every 5 seconds. But, I still hate that piece of crap.
 
You tellin me you don't like the Montana?!?!?!?!

How dare yee.....

oh....I got some thing I'd like to post on behalf of DOUG....

Look what a family down the street just bought....

hahahaha

This ugly POS...and he calls it "rare"...There's like 30 sitting at a dealership in town....Just because they don't sell well doesn't mean they're rare....
untitled2zr1.png


yes..THESE are ugly too
 
They are rare since no body buys em...give it like 20 years and people like Jay Leno will want one
 
The SSR was a mistake on GM's part, they made it way to uncomfortable to drive.
 
but if no one buys it..
it's rare.....

And will become a collectable....

Go to barret jackson in 2040..

I gaurentee the SSR sells for as much as a Judge/Boss428
 
Oh definatly, I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. The only reason there are so many SSR's around me, if because they pretty much give them out to anyone who wants one as a pool vechile.
 
hah..
I've seen a gaurenteed..5 different SSR's...

that's hilarious..I've seen more Bently continental GT's than that.
 
G.T
That car to me looks like it's crossed over with a Rover 25 (rear), PT Cruiser (front bulge in bonnet) and a new gen Ford Focus (for the side windows and back). :dunce:

To me it looks like crap and crap
 
Scion XB It looks like a box!
 
369_0507_saturnvue_lf.jpg

And with that, the last chapter of Saturn closes for good, as every car sold by the company is now an ugly piece of tripe. At least the VUE used to look good.
 
dude..
the Ion redline looks great..

The redline looks 100x better than the cobalt..

it just looks like crap in the pictures
 
Driftster
dude..
the Ion redline looks great..

The redline looks 100x better than the cobalt..

it just looks like crap in the pictures
But that is not an Ion. It's a VUE. Thus warranting the comment that it least used to look good. And the new VUE looks even worse when you actually see one.
 
Back