What's the ugliest new car on sale today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 272 comments
  • 13,103 views
You're crazy!!! Excursions are off roading MACHINES...
The Ridgeline was a horrible idea, a inexpensive decent sized truck, with a inlaid cooler in the truck bed..
HORRIBLE

What we need is a SUV that seats 10 and is only 6 inches off the ground..

Honda marketing a practical truck that's fuel efficient....
The FOOLS!
 
Dodge RAM

FORD F150

Chevy SSR

and all the other Trucks.

Sorry they all look ugly. (Just my Opinion)


Have Fun
 
Kutscher80
Dodge RAM

FORD F150

Chevy SSR

and all the other Trucks.

Sorry they all look ugly. (Just my Opinion)


Have Fun
I'm not a huge fan of full size trucks, but I think F-150 and Nissan Titan looks great. Out of the smaller trucks, I like the Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier and the midsize truck, Dodge Dakota. Just about every other pickups are pretty ugly. :yuck:
 
Daewoo Tacuma - I didn't realise how vile these things are
Kia Rio - That behind is just utterly horrible
 
Corvette C6
Impreza.
 
What we need is a SUV that seats 10 and is only 6 inches off the ground..

Simple answer to that is to bag an Excursion. Hell my truck is less the 6 inchs off the groud but it seats 4 :lol:.

As for full size trucks looks are pretty much secondary, you need function over form. The best looking full size on the market has to be the GMC Sierra.
 
ultrabeat
Corvette C6
Impreza.
The Corvette C6 is not ugly. It may not be the prettiest car in the world but it's not ugly at all. 👎
 
We have a new winner until the new Civic gets released.


large_4_ex.jpg


This thing is HIDEOUS! I've rather drive a Kia Rio.
 
The new Eclipse has a huge ass! It must be from the ghetto by the size of that booty.
 
The Eclipse reminds me of a different car, for some reason I keep thinking it ripped off a design element from another manufacturer but I can't quit put my finger on it...
 
JCE3000GT
We have a new winner until the new Civic gets released.


large_4_ex.jpg


This thing is HIDEOUS! I've rather drive a Kia Rio.
Actually, it looks pretty nice in that photo.....
 
Yeah the front needs work but just get a body kit and it'd be ok.
 
Some days I think the Eclipse is kinda pretty... others, I think it's just big, fat and corpulent.

Maybe it's a little bit of both.
 
I'm not a fan of the new VW Golf/Jetta, with the doofy chrome strip running alongside the grill and there poor headlight shape. It looks clumsily done. I'm also not a fan of niether the new Mustang GT or the Aston Martin DB9. They look too chunky in my opinion, especially in the DB9's case when compared to the DB7. I also don't like the Ferrari F430 and the Enzo. I don't like Ferrari's new "Cadillac" design scheme. The angualr looks just aren't done well. I also hate the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti with a passion. Why would you want to just slap together pieces of different cars from Ferraris past and not even attempt to make them flow together. It's very sloppy and not up to the standard of the 456M before it.
G.T.
The Corvette C6 is not ugly. It may not be the prettiest car in the world but it's not ugly at all.
Considering it looks like a C5 with a cheap body kit, it does look that bad. They should have tried harder not to rip off the Ferrari 360 Modena.
 
You could say the Viper and the C6 are kit cars of each other too considering they are so similar now. :rolleyes::grumpy: Damn you! Traitor! Bob Lutz
 
VIPFREAK
You could say the Viper and the C6 are kit cars of each other too considering they are so similar now. :rolleyes::grumpy: Damn you! Traitor! Bob Lutz
C6>Viper.
 
JCE3000GT
We have a new winner until the new Civic gets released.


large_4_ex.jpg


This thing is HIDEOUS! I've rather drive a Kia Rio.

No, you wouldn't. I drove a rental Kia Rio yesterday, and it was hideous and vile.
 
But the C6 can corner!
 
G.T
But the C6 can corner!


👍

That´s the right argument :lol:

And to the eclipse:

it looks a bit like the Audi TT. And I don´t like the TT.
 
How about this one, I think Porsche were a little "misguided" :rolleyes:

2004porschecayennefsnowcrop3da.jpg
 
VTRacing
How about this one, I think Porsche were a little "misguided" :rolleyes:

I think you are right!

SUV´s are not really good looking.

Porsche should stay a sportscar maker not a SUV producer...
 
The Cayenne's looks have really grown on my recently.
 
ultrabeat
The Cayenne's looks have really grown on my recently.

Me too... like a wart. :lol:
 
I don't care too much for its' looks, but I do like its' face. Also, one I saw at the mall display had sticker price of $45,000! Isn't that like Landcruiser price range? It had nice looking leather interior, too. I'm not a off-roader or anything, I'd take the Porsche! 👍
 
I think the Cayenne is a brilliant feat of engineering, but unfortunately, it's hideous. It reminds me of a Hyundai Santa Fe that's been crushed in the front and also rear ended.
 
Crash852
I think the Cayenne is a brilliant feat of engineering, but unfortunately, it's hideous. It reminds me of a Hyundai Santa Fe that's been crushed in the front and also rear ended.

Sure, as a feat of engineering it's brilliant.

I don't know, it's like Porsche engineers are masochists or something. First it's, "Well what's the worst possible place we could put the engine?....Behind the rear axle! Ok, let's make it work."
And they did, and still do.

Now it's: "Right, we want to make a sportscar. But we want it to weigh 2.5 tonnes, have a very high centre of gravity and be able to tow an armoured vehicle."
And they did it. The Cayenne is the most sportscar-like SUV in the world. But as a sportscar outright it's horribly flawed. And finally, giving the Cayenne the face of Porsche's proper sportscar was, as I said, misguided.
 
VTRacing
I don't know, it's like Porsche engineers are masochists or something. First it's, "Well what's the worst possible place we could put the engine?....Behind the rear axle! Ok, let's make it work."
And they did, and still do.
What! It's midship or rear engine? I take everything back(I think it still looks OK, though).
 
VTRacing
I don't know, it's like Porsche engineers are masochists or something. First it's, "Well what's the worst possible place we could put the engine?....Behind the rear axle! Ok, let's make it work."
And they did, and still do.

The point is, they did make it work.

And how.

a6m5
What! It's midship or rear engine? I take everything back(I think it still looks OK, though).

No, the Cayenne is front engined 4WD.

I think VTRacing is referring to the 911.
 
Back