Whats your expectation on GT Sport

What's your level of expectation on GT Sport?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's hard to say. Reviews will be probably out before I will be able to play GTS, so I don't really know. But I'm expected that there will be a lot of people who likes the game and a lot of people who doesn't. Same as GT5 or 6 was.

Edit: But okay my prediction is 8-10, so I vote 9.

Last edited:
It's hard to say. Reviews will be probably out before I will be able to play GTS, so I don't really know. But I'm expected that there will be a lot of people who likes the game and a lot of people who doesn't. Same as GT5 or 6 was.
Only if the developer is confident. It can up the sale if the review's are mostly positive (Uncharted 4), but it can also made the sales go down if the review's are mostly negative (Quantum Break)

Only if the developer is confident. It can up the sale if the review's are mostly positive (Uncharted 4), but it can also made the sales go down if the review's are mostly negative (Quantum Break)

If PD wouldn't be confident they would't release the game I think.

Haven't seen enough yet to make that call. I need to see how the game runs and looks under the different time of day and weather conditions, also tuning options and how in depth the livery editor is etc. Still I'm very positive about GTS at this stage. :)

I would say it's shaping up well.

I'm following all the news quite closely, so therefore I already have a fair idea of what the game will entail regarding offline, online, features etc.
Therefore my expectations for the game run along those lines.
If anything I'll be happily surprised by additional content I wasn't expecting, not disappointed because I thought there would be more than there is.

As far as giving it a score, I'll wait until I have it in my hot little hands. :sly:

So an 8? you can change your vote if you change your mind
I would also give it a 8 because there wasnt to much showcase of the whole game in e3 2016 such as customization of the vehicle but did have a couple of races that look like gt6 to me. The sound quality of gt5 and gt6 was the same and were terrible. In my opinion, I think the developers did a half --- job and developing the game.

Last edited:

Edit: But okay my prediction is 8-10, so I vote 9.
I totally agree, I hope this game is good because I'm going to buy a ps4 and a steering wheel set up from thrustmaster; leaning towards to the 500rs. I haven't played GT since gt5 because I felt betrayed when gt6 came out. Hopefully, they can prove me wrong because if not I'm going with Forza.

Have you seen the progress since the copper box? I wouldn't count it out just yet...

I rate a 7/10
The only thing that progressed so far are the graphics. The rest is really bad (sounds, physics) and many backward steps (no dynamic lighting or weather, no career) and seeing VGT, old and new Lemans cars racing together makes me wanna flee more than anything.
And Scapes, meh, puttint real nurb while the track is already in the game shows how PD is insecure of their own modelled version, otherwise I see no reason doing it. And Scapes is basically photoshopping made easier, with camera freedom removed.
I rate 3/10 only for graphics, but not enough to buy the game. Graphics alone don't make a game.

The only thing that progressed so far are the graphics. The rest is really bad (sounds, physics) and many backward steps (no dynamic lighting or weather, no career) and seeing VGT, old and new Lemans cars racing together makes me wanna flee more than anything.
And Scapes, meh, puttint real nurb while the track is already in the game shows how PD is insecure of their own modelled version, otherwise I see no reason doing it. And Scapes is basically photoshopping made easier, with camera freedom removed.
I rate 3/10 only for graphics, but not enough to buy the game. Graphics alone don't make a game.

If I need my sound fix I'll just play Project Cars GOTY. Sound isn't a deal breaker for me because I have multiple options. Physics are far from poor too.

That is a slightly harsh way to put it but I agree with the general sentiment.

If I need my sound fix I'll just play Project Cars GOTY. Sound isn't a deal breaker for me because I have multiple options. Physics are far from poor too.
Other simulations are providing decent physics for a while now (IRacing, AC, PC) and GTS despite coming out much, much later, is still way behind.
Oh, and I forgot to mention AI in my message, AI is just as poor as in previous GT's, 0 improvements.

So far I am looking forward to it. If it turns out to be Pole Position with stunning graphics like some think it will be then so be it I guess.

I gave it a 7 for now. I'm still not impressed with how the car sounds, visuals looks superb though. I can't comment about how the game plays and physics, because obviously I haven't played it yet

Last edited:
No I watched videos of people playing the game. AI does not change whether you watch it or play against it.

Well, for one there is now three more AI on the track at a given time, and it has been proven by other members at events who actually played the game that the AI seems to be able to actually hold speed in the corners. I've watched videos and they seem faster in the corners to me. I wouldnt say there have been absolutely no improvements. But you are right, they are still nowhere near the 100% AI in project cars in the Renault Clio cup.

Well, for one there is now three more AI on the track at a given time, and it has been proven by other members at events who actually played the game that the AI seems to be able to actually hold speed in the corners. I've watched videos and they seem faster in the corners to me. I wouldnt say there have been absolutely no improvements. But you are right, they are still nowhere near the 100% AI in project cars in the Renault Clio cup.
People have different standards. I see no changes whatsoever and could overtake them as easily as on GT6.

Back