Whats Your Favorite Car to Drift In?

  • Thread starter Thread starter deadlyz33
  • 45 comments
  • 5,671 views

favorite Car to Drift With


  • Total voters
    70
Messages
620
What is your favorite/most used car to drift with?

I mostly use the Blitz R34 so I can say it is my current favorite.
In second place would be the Opera 350z.

If you pick other, say what.
 
Last edited:
Other: Ferrari 512BB

Handles great for drifting, I can get higher scores in this than I can get in the Blitz, Art Morrison or indeed most of the other FR cars.
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X/Tuned
 
Other: Jaguar XK - its so easy to drift with, I love it.
 
Amuse s2k and second place would be the opera Z
 
Blitz first, then second I would say 512BB, and third art morrisson vette.
 
I dunno yet. Im practicing, and I seem to use the Mitsubishi Evo IX/Tuned.
 
Blitz, then the Amuse and probably the F40? or 512BB? or the Viper(and /Tuned)? idk.. HAHA
 
RX-7.

Why isn't it listed? :p
 
I keep forgetting the RX-7 is even in the game :p
 
RX-7.

Why isn't it listed? :p

I KNEW I would forget something important!!
And lets try to keep the choices RWD, AWD drifting is a bit different.

So 9 people picked other but only 5 said what the other is. lol
 
RX-7 rotary power!!! love the way it drift...
 
So far the D1GP car is winning, which makes sense. lol
RX-7 has 2 votes.
512BB has 1 vote.
Jaguar XK has 1 vote.

Again, i'm leaving out AWD cars because they are just not true drift cars. :p
 
512bb is fun 5 gears make a great difference.
NSX great to slide too
DB9 coupe very fun

So I vote other basically
 
Tuned Viper... anyones who's seen me online recently will know that.
 
Ferrari 599 - ford mustang - blitz er34 - amuse s2000 - rx7 - 350z - f430

All those are my favourits
 
Gotta love the TVR Tamora :)

I Tried drifting with the Tamora last night, I got just over 11,000 points on suzuka east first try. Smooth car. There were only 6 people on the pro ranks for that car.
 
When I tried the other TVR, I was able to get a sweet D1 Fuji run; very good cars
 
BMW M3 by far is the best im with
 
Tuned Cappuccino for slow drifts.
Renault Clio for slightly faster drifts.
Tuned Viper for fast drifts (still trying to master this...).
 
Looks like everyone's favorite is really spread out, I expected the Blitz to win by double.
I've really been enjoying drifting the non-tuned Z lately.
 
Mitsibushi evolutuion XI

Lovely drift car :D
 
Yeah Blitz for me, but I like drifting the Evo X as well, with the Evo you have to be more agressive in style than with the Blitz...which makes it more challenging to perform well in.;)
PS. Check out the drift rankings for the Blitz...:D
 
I dont really play at the drift rankings because well Im not the rankings sort of person.

I did it once and got to 112 at Fuji (wow no....)

I spend most my time drifting online.

Main online cars are

512bb
NSX
DB9 coupe

Others
IS F
Normal Z
RX7
Tuned Cappuchino
F430
TVR Tamora
Jag XK
Amuse S2000

I have yet to play with the tuned viper, tuned Corvette, normal Z06, M3, F40 or the 599

👍
 
i like the ford gt, its light and agile. its also got enought power stock to drift with. second would have to be the 599. same deal.
 
i like the blitz i am on the rankings on high speed ring with it. i also like the art morrison corvette and the 599. i am on the high speed ring rankings top 10 with all these cars
 
I love the M3 and other naturally aspirated cars. I tried with the blitz a couple times, but I just hate that turbo :). A big hole in between and a huge kick at the top. Just not for me.
 
I runing with viper always with N2/N1 with 605 hp and its very very good to me .
The sound in the replays its sick , the same of look .The rims, the hood and the canards and wing gives to viper a lot of dorifto look.
The perfect color of viper its yellow or white.

I like also with vette tuned and stock , blitz , m3 , aston martin and amuse z.

I second on eiger reverse in simultaion mode wit viper
 
Last edited:
Rx-7 on slower tracks and s2000 on the faster one
 
Back