its either gotta be the m3 its just so good to you! or the blitz coz its absolutely mental .. i hate the rx-7 its quite a raw car but its really tame in this game
i like the tuned cappucinno for the slower courses/turns, and love the BLITZ all around, thing is a beast. The Rx-7 is fun as well, i just can't understand why they wouldn't offer a TUNED rx-7 woulda tore that game up. I can't wait for the full game to start buying parts/tunning etc. WHAT A TEASE!
the M3 is fun as well. I can't drift the normal z06 for my life, powerband just seems weird to me (on tighter turns). I need to make more money so i can start trying out other cars, i really wanna give the amuze s2000 a whirl.
Okay....have a feeling I'ma get alot of "...the hell is that?" responses, but, try it in GT4 and I think even GT3. but my favourite drift car of ALL time, The Nissan Sileighty. Tis a beautiful thing
Okay....have a feeling I'ma get alot of "...the hell is that?" responses, but, try it in GT4 and I think even GT3. but my favourite drift car of ALL time, The Nissan Sileighty. Tis a beautiful thing
I can agree with you. I still loved my drift Hachi which loved speed drifting.
The Sileighty was a really good car for speed drifting aswell and sounded pretty good 👍
My choice is definitely the NSX '02. It was the only car that i was actually able to hit the d1 section of fuji speedway almost perfectly, and overall the car just feels right for me.
Hello guys, I thought I'd stop by at these drifting forums since I have a passion for drifting. My car I used mostly for drifting was a Renault Clio V6 '00 It was my starter drift car, but I'm working my way up to other cars