whats your favorite french hot hatch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter takatasan
  • 40 comments
  • 3,446 views
Messages
324
Canada
Canada
Messages
brant2788
For me its the peugeot 106 rallye
 
RenaultSport's Megane RS250.
 
RenaultSport's Megane RS250.

Also, not in GT5. Does the fact we're in the GT5 Q&A forum not mean anything?
 
I really enjoy the Clio Renault Sport. It's a very fun car to take around the Ring.
 
Either the Peugeot 106 S16 or the 106 Rallye. Depends on the day really. I wish some lightly used 106's could shimmy there way over here. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
 
Maybe that girl from those Tom Hanks Illuminati symbol movies? Or the girl from
Swimming Pool.
 
Last edited:
I really enjoy the Clio Renault Sport. It's a very fun car to take around the Ring.

^This

very nice and good driving car :)
 
Also, not in GT5. Does the fact we're in the GT5 Q&A forum not mean anything?

Apparently not. We must have all thought the question was dlc related, or something. :dopey:

On topic, Peugeot 205 Turbo 16. :)
 
Also, not in GT5. Does the fact we're in the GT5 Q&A forum not mean anything?

What I'm trying to do is get across the point that it is one of the biggest oversights by PD. Hence why I mention it here.
 
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo, road version :D
 
Citroen Xsara Rally Car 👍👍 Useful for the seasonal events :)
 
My favorite would have to be the Peugeot 207. For some reason that I don't know I painted it XJR-9 purple and Giallo Fly rims, but it is very useful for the 400PP seasonals.
 
Similar to many others, the Clio Sport is my personal favourite. :) Very fun little car.
 
For looks the Seat Ibeza Cupra
For good all around driving the Audi S3
For FF domination the Ford Focus RS
For classic hot hatch fun the VW Golf I

Many great hot hatches in the game and a lot of them have their own peculiar charms. Picking a single favorite is like picking your favorite color of M&M, their all great and does a green M&M really taste better than a brown one?:crazy::lol:
 
For looks the Seat Ibeza Cupra
For good all around driving the Audi S3
For FF domination the Ford Focus RS
For classic hot hatch fun the VW Golf I

None of those are french.
 
I don't know... the Citroen C4 originally had a very cool steering wheel in the Prologue, which I liked a lot :drool: but somehow it was later gone in an update/patch in GT5P... :(
I like the Renault Clio too, but I'm not sure if I like the Renault Megane more or not... :indiff:
 
What I'm trying to do is get across the point that it is one of the biggest oversights by PD. Hence why I mention it here.
But this isn't a thread for French hatchbacks you want to be in GT5.

For looks the Seat Ibeza Cupra
For good all around driving the Audi S3
For FF domination the Ford Focus RS
For classic hot hatch fun the VW Golf I
:rolleyes:

My favourite French hatchback in GT5 is the Koenigsegg Agera R.

Now. French. Hatchback. In GT5. It's not rocket science...
 
None of those are french.
But this isn't a thread for French hatchbacks you want to be in GT5.

:rolleyes:

My favourite French hatchback in GT5 is the Koenigsegg Agera R.
Now. French. Hatchback. In GT5. It's not rocket science...
:dunce::banghead:What I get for posting when I should be sleeping.:dopey::banghead::dunce:
 
Does the 2CV count as a hot hatch? 'Cause that's my choice.
 
Does the 2CV count as a hot hatch? 'Cause that's my choice.

Well, it's not really hot, but I guess it is French.
What is your 0-60 time? :lol:
 
Does the 2CV count as a hot hatch? 'Cause that's my choice.

I hate French cars. I hate everything about French cars.

Ok, not ALL French cars... I love the 2CV and wish we had the RCZ, but overall I hate French cars.

I'm gonna go ram a Clio into a wall...
 
gamerdog6482
Well, it's not really hot, but I guess it is French.
What is your 0-60 time? :lol:

60?...ya right :lol:

I have one tuned on sport hard that laps Deep forest in about 1:48 in the hands of an idiot :D

McClarenDesign
I hate French cars. I hate everything about French cars.

Ok, not ALL French cars... I love the 2CV and wish we had the RCZ, but overall I hate French cars.

I'm gonna go ram a Clio into a wall...

:lol: :dopey:. That sounds like fun :cheers:
 
I'd say the Hommell Berlinette, but since we're talking about hatchbacks, I'm going with the Pegueot 106. Fun little thing.
 
It occurred to me that I might get it to 60 going down the hill on SSRX.
It stalled going up.
 
If by favorite you mean which one I can tolerate driving, then the Citroen C4. But the rally version is a hoot.
 
Citroen C4 road car. Almost 500 HP in an FF car makes it rather fun to drive.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 is quite fun as well.
 
Citroen C4 road car. Almost 500 HP in an FF car makes it rather fun to drive.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 is quite fun as well.

Pics please, i'm sure it can't do that...
 
Back