whats your favorite french hot hatch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter takatasan
  • 40 comments
  • 3,446 views
car_image.png


1985 Peugeot
205 Turbo 16 '85
4WD
 
Renault Megane 2.0 16v '03 tunes up nicely and was a killer car for me in the early rounds of A and B Spec.
 
gamerdog6482
It occurred to me that I might get it to 60 going down the hill on SSRX.
It stalled going up.

Mines only reached 56MPH. :(

My favourite is the Renault Megane RenaultSport '08. White - unpainted carbon hood with red rims, fully modified - its an absolute rocket on any track...without a long straight. :P
 
Last edited:
Citroen C4 road car. Almost 500 HP in an FF car makes it rather fun to drive.
^This^ 👍 Good fun...

Edit: Not sure about the hp, but I know mine's not maxed out. It still wheelspins in a straight line coming out of corners with comfort softs on. Used it to grind the Euro Hatch seasonal when PSN was down last year.
 
Last edited:
Does the 2CV count as a hot hatch? 'Cause that's my choice.

Alpine A110

Both aren't hatchbacks, for me the Premium '08 Renault Megane Sport (or Megane Renault Sport, or Renault Sport Megane or whatever it's called) is my favourite French hot hatch, in fact it's one of my favourite hot hatches in the game period.
The Premium Clio is a lot of fun too but I wouldn't call it a hatchback, it's a mid-engined sportscar disguised as a hatchback (just like the 5 Turbo and Peugeot 205 Turbo 16).
 
I generally dislike most French cars(Bugatti aside of course) but I do like the 106 Rallye,I know these aren't in GT5 but I liked some of the sporty 306's aswell(S16,GTI-6 etc).
 
Back