Whats your JDM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter j3ozg
  • 37 comments
  • 3,347 views
Messages
21
Messages
Alex_Figueroa
Whats your favourite japanese car in the game?RX7!
20101128-102642.jpg

btw looking for a 240z does anyone have it(fairlady z s30)?
ive seen the 280z but not the 240:grumpy:
 
Whats your favourite japanese car in the game?RX7!
20101128-102642.jpg

btw looking for a 240z does anyone have it(fairlady z s30)?
ive seen the 280z but not the 240:grumpy:

I've got a lightly tuned 240Z
I dunno if i want to give it up, tho. It's grown on me over the last few days :lol:
 
I've got a lightly tuned 240Z
I dunno if i want to give it up, tho. It's grown on me over the last few days :lol:

well if u seem to get another plz msg me bak for a trade i really wanna have one :)
 
I'm not crazy about JDM cars but I am in love with the 300ZX and the new 370z :)
 
The Civik race-modded and turbo'd is a LOT of fun, and so is the premium S2000 with body kit and light mods.
 
Skylines and Supras and Imprezas hands down
 
RM'd Civic.👍
 
Please see my screen name. :)
 
Heres my fav JDM car, other then my Evo

CapeRingNorth_2.jpg


Also, I've got a 240z if you want one, just bought it for 54k
 
Too many choices. Lets choose one for each drivetrain:

ff - 08 Honda Civic Type R

fr - Toyota FT-86

awd - Nissan Stagea wc34 (just wish you could do front end swaps :indiff:)

mr - 02 Honda NSX Type R
 
The Subaru Impreza gets the job done for me. I'm amazed at how quick a fully tuned RM'd Impreza is. All of that acceleration is excellent for city tracks like London and SSR5.
 
JDM is actually my initials ;).
My father works at Honda and my family owns 2 Accords and a Civic, but I must say, I'm a pretty big Nissan fanboy.
Skylines/GT-Rs and Silvias work for me.
 
Civic EK9 in black, with new wheels also painted in black

sports exhaust, ECU, racing airfilter

kyotogionx.jpg
 
The 2008 Honda Civic Type-R because it is the closest thing to my 2004 EM2.
 
supra, impreza, s13
<<< original i know
 
Skyline GTR V-Spec NUR 02.
Integra Type R DC5 04.

I dunno which.

The 2008 Honda Civic Type-R because it is the closest thing to my 2004 EM2.
You mean aside from the 04 Civics in the used lot, right? :dunce:
WOW that's funny, them having your car in the game and you not realizing it.
 
ninja?
 
I drive an 08 STi in real life so having the 5 door STi is great in the game!

Other then that my other favorite JDM rides are

1. "The Old School" 1988 Supra Turbo 3.0 Group A Black on Black BBS Mesh goodness. My favorite weapon for online drift competitions.
2. "The Grey Ghost" 1995 BCNR33 Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec. Wangan machine.
3. "The Track Star" R34 Mine's Skyline GT-R. When you have to get the job done.

Other notable mentions are the FC-3S RX-7 white comet of Akagi version (another old school ride), the R32 GT-R "godzilla" and practically all of the Z32 to Z34 Z cars.
 
Back