J Josh88 Messages 116 Messages JSW_88 Dec 16, 2010 #32 GT-R SpecV, that car is a beast. I generally prefer European cars but it's one of the few production Japanese cars I use.
GT-R SpecV, that car is a beast. I generally prefer European cars but it's one of the few production Japanese cars I use.
fitftw (Banned) Messages 1,642 Messages Rave2Grave Dec 16, 2010 #33 1996 Nissan 240SX (pop-up headlights) in Super Black. Rare as hell in the used lot, had to have it. Wish the 4WD Eclipse GSX Turbo was in the game. I had to settle for the GT '95
1996 Nissan 240SX (pop-up headlights) in Super Black. Rare as hell in the used lot, had to have it. Wish the 4WD Eclipse GSX Turbo was in the game. I had to settle for the GT '95
B bananasorus Messages 19 Dec 16, 2010 #34 j3ozg Really u got a 240z u wanna trade? Click to expand... I sure do, Will happily send you it for free, refer to the PM i sent you
j3ozg Really u got a 240z u wanna trade? Click to expand... I sure do, Will happily send you it for free, refer to the PM i sent you
R redcouch1212 Messages 101 Messages redcouch1 Dec 16, 2010 #36 MR2 GT-S, FINALLY got it today, had this game since it came out and it finally appeared in used car lot... rediculous. RX-7, RE Amemiya Honda NSX Type R GT-R, Super GT Altezza LM Race Cars Also wanna get that Cusco Imprezza
MR2 GT-S, FINALLY got it today, had this game since it came out and it finally appeared in used car lot... rediculous. RX-7, RE Amemiya Honda NSX Type R GT-R, Super GT Altezza LM Race Cars Also wanna get that Cusco Imprezza
Max911 Messages 218 Ontario, Canada Messages MaxPrez90 Dec 16, 2010 #37 Nissan Skyline HT2000GT-R. The "Hakusoka". And the 787B.
tdk (Banned) Messages 453 Messages AjKnight666 Dec 16, 2010 #38 The EVO X, and of course my real life car the '08 civic type R