Wheel/Pedal Users - what's on your feet

  • Thread starter Thread starter JacksHerer
  • 40 comments
  • 2,453 views

What do you drive in?


  • Total voters
    150
Depends the day... Barefoot or with socks in the warmy Spanish summer.. Slippers, trainers or dedicated driving shoes in other moments... :lol:
 
Can't feel the pedals through my slippers, so I use socks.

What are trainers? I've never heard that term before.
 
I hadn't thought about how weather and or carpets vs hardfloor houses would affect choices. If I had carpets I wouldn't need slippers, so would probably be in socks.
If I was somewhere warm, I would probably be barefoot.
 
I hadn't thought about how weather and or carpets vs hardfloor houses would affect choices. If I had carpets I wouldn't need slippers, so would probably be in socks.
If I was somewhere warm, I would probably be barefoot.

You think you wouldn't wear slippers if you had carpet? I'd get cold feet without them in winter :lol:

EDIT: and Spring, and Autumn. And part of summer.
 
I hadn't thought about that either, I presumed carpet would make the floor warm/comfy enough
 
Thick stance or nike elite basketball socks. Wore them all the time straight grinding til I got platinum lol. Tried and tested.
 
Good shout on the cloggs! Flip flops (or thongs, jandals etc) for those in Australasia too :D
Sadly no heated floor and over 40. Just a decent circulation (although if it was setup in the dining room I'd defo have slippers - tiles are way colder than wood)
 
IMG_2894.JPG


I wonder if anyone wheres a real helmet racing at home ;) ?

I wear these adidas goodyear things... still going after all these years ( just indoor use only lol )...

if your wondering why there is an invisible person in the trousers...... have a look at my first ever post back in 2010 LOL...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/4296790/

........ ill get my coat.
 
Last edited:
From barefoot to my hanwag tatra gtx wide hiking boots. Probably. Have done more hours with this boots on than without them.
 
You should add bowling shoes, seriously. They are the best for sim racing; 1) sticky heel so you feet stay still 2) slippery feet for precise throttle/brake control and 3) they are cheap.


Jerome
 
Socks, but I push too hard on the gas and after 36,000+ km, or 20,000+ miles, I have numbness in my right foot...it’s starting to go away though.....:confused:
 
Socks, but I've been thinking about getting driving shoes.
 
Back