Wheel/Pedal Users - what's on your feet

  • Thread starter Thread starter JacksHerer
  • 40 comments
  • 2,453 views

What do you drive in?


  • Total voters
    150
Socks for left foot braking, driving shoes for right foot braking (manual shifting with heel and toe - otherwise spinning my foot on the brake pedal hurts)
 
Socks. I started racing with cheap pedals made of plastic for which socks or bare feet were best as the pedals were not strong enough for footwear. Now I have better quality metal pedals, but I stick with socks.
 
Socks. Though I do have some Converse Chuck Taylor All Star and Adidas Goodyear round here somewhere...
 
It’s socks in the summer and trainers in the winter for me. My place is cold lol
 
I wear my Sparcos Most of the time. Socks when I’m lazy.
 
Barefoot, I like my foot off to the side and just use my big toe to accelerate
 
Back