Wheel Stands, Racing Rigs Cockpits, Pedals, Wheels. Master List

• Thread starter SGETI
  • 1,154 comments
Anyone looking to purchase a Logitech G920 should look at Maplins before they shut down.

Just see 1 at the Orpington branch for £140.

Also @Ryan Sandall how much for the Wheel Stand Pro?

Anyone looking to purchase a Logitech G920 should look at Maplins before they shut down.

Just see 1 at the Orpington branch for £140.

Also @Ryan Sandall how much for the Wheel Stand Pro?
Just looked them up online and they are going for just over £80 - £90 so if
£80 sounds good to you I’d be happy to sell it for that

Not that I ever found when I used one.

I have heard that pads with number lock can resolve it, but I've never tried it myself.
I have one with a numlock. It makes no difference. PC2 detects the "arrow" keys regardless of whether numlock is on or off. It is very odd behaviour because PC2 does noth things at the same time - e.g. look left and seat up at the same time. Makes no sense.

Awesome pedals, only 1,7k € :) bjsimracing.com

Attachments

• ob_7e4cf7_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-1-e.jpg
    ob_7e4cf7_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-1-e.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 97
  • ob_075f63_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-4.jpg
    ob_075f63_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 94
  • ob_093a6b_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-2.jpg
    ob_093a6b_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ob_899953_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-3.jpg
    ob_899953_pedalier-hydraulique-bj-simracing-3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 89
This photo is my room. I currently play racing games on PS4 pro with DS4 controller and I’m Farely quick with it all aids off. But man I really want a wheel and pedals. My problem is i have no room. Anyone able to look at my picture and give suggestions please.

I was thinking I could move my little seat lol and maybe a play seat challenge might fit. Or a wheel stand pro. I think I have about 1.5 metres to the tv. I wouldn’t mind the T300 rs with Ferrari F1. Changing my room would help but, that’s gonna be a pain so anyone with experience in wheel and pedals setups your feed back would be much appreciated Thank you.

Attachments

• 7797E36D-46F6-4908-A0E3-C6E42DBBCAAF.jpeg
    7797E36D-46F6-4908-A0E3-C6E42DBBCAAF.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
This photo is my room. I currently play racing games on PS4 pro with DS4 controller and I’m Farely quick with it all aids off. But man I really want a wheel and pedals. My problem is i have no room. Anyone able to look at my picture and give suggestions please.

I was thinking I could move my little seat lol and maybe a play seat challenge might fit. Or a wheel stand pro. I think I have about 1.5 metres to the tv. I wouldn’t mind the T300 rs with Ferrari F1. Changing my room would help but, that’s gonna be a pain so anyone with experience in wheel and pedals setups your feed back would be much appreciated Thank you.

Hi, it is not impossible :) have a r-seat evo here and its 150cm long from pedals to end of seat and 60cm wide. If you change your room you have enought space for your own rig, vrooooom vroooom :)

Sim-Lab GT1evo

GT1-V6-10-copy-e1531686804616-1024x860.jpg

Highlights: pedal deck fabricated from 1 piece of aluminium and compatible with Heusinkveld pro pedals, Fanatec Clubsport + CLS pedals, Thrustmaster and Logitec pedals. New wheeldeck design compatible with Fanatec wheels (including the new podium series DD1 and DD2), Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels. Special add-on will be available for MiGe Servo’s. Pricing: Silver EUR 399,- (329 ex. VAT) Black EUR 499,- (412 ex VAT).

Link

Last edited:
Any suggestion which cockpit/rig would best fit a Fanatec CSL Elite and LC Pedals? I mean especially in regards of the mounting, with pre-drilled holes that fit it perfectly?
Or does basically every cockpit (except the one from Fanatec), offer only 2 mounting holes for the base and a third one has to be manually drilled?

Any suggestion which cockpit/rig would best fit a Fanatec CSL Elite and LC Pedals? I mean especially in regards of the mounting, with pre-drilled holes that fit it perfectly?
Or does basically every cockpit (except the one from Fanatec), offer only 2 mounting holes for the base and a third one has to be manually drilled?

I do not know of any list that will list which rigs go with which wheels. Most rigs I have seen have pre drilled holes for various wheels. There does not appear any short cut to find this information. Good luck with your search.

Hi guys, I want to upgrade my racing equipment and would like to buy a stand with a seat that folds itself without occuptyoc much space when not used.
My choice right now is the playseat challenge.
Do you know any other product similar to this one?
I'd like to make a comparison before buying one.
Many thanks

I have the F1 GT from next level, very heavy and very strong.

Wasn't sure where to upload this, but I guess this is the right place...?!

Just wanted to show my current setup on the PS4. The dream is direct drive and PC, but beggars can't be choosers etc etc.

I currently have a three-year-old Thrustmaster T150 which is properly on its last legs, but I'm hoping to get a T300 RS GT edition around Black Friday. Will people be posting good Black Friday deals on this thread? Or anyone else got suggestions of where to look for wheels on Black Friday?

Anyway, here's the vid:

Some progress pics, I brought it home tonight and picked up the seat, it’s from a Honda Civic I believe and is a drivers seat. For some odd reason I feel it would have been bad luck to use a passenger seat haha. I just have to figure out how to mount the chair to the platform now and adjust the height of the seat a little bit, 3/4” up should be perfect. I’m glad I went full rig instead of wheel stand only, sitting in an actual car seat makes it feel more realistic already without even trying it yet. I’m picking up some black paint and making getting the seat mounted tomorrow, I’ll post some finished pics when it’s all done. :)

1 golf bag not enough? Lol

Nope, gotta have a backup set, and a travel set haha. ;)

I got the seat mounted this morning, it was tricker than I thought because the way it had to be attached wasn’t what I was expecting, I thought the bottom would have been flat, I got it done though.

The seat is now attached, the paint is drying and the only thing left to do is put the wheel back on it and play. Now to start looking into newer/better wheels and accessories. Thanks again for all the info in this thread guys, I can’t wait to use this thing! :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is the g920 wheel and peddles worth getting. Isn’t it an old wheel. Is it wireless or no. I have read that it’s better then the thrusmaster.

Amazon has a deal for it for 200 dollars. Or 250 with the shifter but I don’t need the shifter. It’s very tempting price. For games like assetto corsa, forza horizon 4 and forza 7.

Is it the best and why or what’s your opinion or recommendations.

Is the g920 wheel and peddles worth getting. Isn’t it an old wheel. Is it wireless or no. I have read that it’s better then the thrusmaster.

Amazon has a deal for it for 200 dollars. Or 250 with the shifter but I don’t need the shifter. It’s very tempting price. For games like assetto corsa, forza horizon 4 and forza 7.

Is it the best and why or what’s your opinion or recommendations.
How much more would you have to pay for a Thrustmaster T300? I think that would be a considerable step up quality wise compared to the G920. Here in Norway the T300 is just about $60 more, so I would definitely recommend getting that instead of the G920.

That looks awesome. Well done. :cheers:

TYVM, she was well worth the effort. I’ve had Hours of fun in this thing so far, with many more hours still to come. It’s a loooong winter up here in NS waiting for Golf season haha. :D

Back