Wheel Stands, Racing Rigs Cockpits, Pedals, Wheels. Master List

• Thread starter SGETI
  • 1,154 comments
Added DOFreality to the list. Here is a small clip of one of their products.

Now, I will leave it up to you to convince yourself you NEED this to increase your skills and therefore be competitive in your imaginary sim racing career. Not a hard argument to make and win.

Last edited:
Next Level Racing F-GT Lite Cockpit

71OL1soIguL._AC_.jpg

71fc-PSRGyL._AC_.jpg

61FKpoELXQL._AC_.jpg

Edit:

https://www.nextlevelracing.com/products/f-gt-lite/

Last edited:
At $300 that's not a bad deal at all. They're known for very sturdy rigs and @damonc84 bought the F-GT last year with no complains that I know of. I'm certainly curious how well this holds up so I'll wait for a few reviews to come in. At the moment I have the GT Omega Apex Stand and it will cost me just about that same amount to buy the rest of the attachable rig to make it one cohesive unit. Maybe I could buy this and sell the Apex Stand since I wouldn't need that anymore and this already has a seat included. Hmm....

After 2 years of regular use I've upgraded from a Playseat Challenge to a Simetik K2, the Simetik was very easy to assemble and adjust, and is solid as a rock, it takes up less room than my playseat, but obviously doesn't fold up :)

After 2 years of regular use I've upgraded from a Playseat Challenge to a Simetik K2, the Simetik was very easy to assemble and adjust, and is solid as a rock, it takes up less room than my playseat, but obviously doesn't fold up :)
Having a Playseat Challenge myself, I've looked into this.
From what I understand, over the "K2 Cockpit", you need all kinds of optional stuff, right? The "Shifter support", the "Height wheel adjustment", etc... And the seat itself, of course.
Is that it?

Hope this is okay, but figured I would ask rather than go through about 50+ stands I have a Fanatec CSWB V2 with Clubsport v3 pedals, Clubsport 1.5 shifter and handbrake. currently, its all on a Fanatec Wheel stand (can't remember the model.) I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for stands that can be safely folded when not in use and propped up against a wall (This does have me concerned with the weight of the Clubsport base and how top-heavy it would be... but it is by far the most ideal setup for me.) Anyone have suggestions?

Hope this is okay, but figured I would ask rather than go through about 50+ stands I have a Fanatec CSWB V2 with Clubsport v3 pedals, Clubsport 1.5 shifter and handbrake. currently, its all on a Fanatec Wheel stand (can't remember the model.) I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for stands that can be safely folded when not in use and propped up against a wall (This does have me concerned with the weight of the Clubsport base and how top-heavy it would be... but it is by far the most ideal setup for me.) Anyone have suggestions?
The next level racing stand is sturdy enough and Folds up pretty well to stand up against a wall, here's a link
https://www.nextlevelracing.com/products/next-level-racing-wheel-stand/

My playseat challenge works well for the simple fact that I need to put it up when not racing. It does wobble a little and lets the CSL wheel base lift and lower a good inch. But it works and the convenience is most important right now. I’ll get a solid rig if I can ever get my spare room back. Grrrrr

Is there a proper cockpit for Thrustmaster T-GT?

or any fanmade cad drawings that can be made of?

You can make a decent profile rig for not a ton of money. But I think you'll still spend a few hundred for a solid one. Here's a downloadable tool to help you design it, FrameXpert Designer. Sim Lab makes many of their dimensions available so you can get an idea of where to start and modify it for your needs.

View attachment 808558 This is my 3rd table I’ve used to have my G29 on.
The first 2 were side tables that had to have stuff removed like ornaments ect and then put back in original place but they were not very steady either nor the right height .
I bought this for £10 yesterday ( it’s a hospital type table for use at someone’s bed ). I have drilled holes for wires to go through and have taped cables up out of sight and drilled holes to bolt wheel to table. The pedals are bolted to some mdf which then is clamped on to the legs and the wood used to raise the pedals give it a bit of extra weight and stability . I just need to get something to put under the legs so that it can grip on floor and not move under heavy breaking. I’m very happy with my low cost solution and think it will do just fine .

im looking into upgrading my current wheel setup from a make shift table ( see above post ) to an X-Rocker XR racing stand which costs about £69 in Argos.I have a few questions about it
1. how stable and rigid is it ?.
2.how easy or is it possible to colapse it for storage ?.
3.is it a reasonable type of stand ?.
4.If you have used one what are your thoughts about it ?.
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
im looking into upgrading my current wheel setup from a make shift table ( see above post ) to an X-Rocker XR racing stand which costs about £69 in Argos.I have a few questions about it
1. how stable and rigid is it ?.
2.how easy or is it possible to colapse it for storage ?.
3.is it a reasonable type of stand ?.
4.If you have used one what are your thoughts about it ?.
thanks in advance.

The price point is very good.

1. suggest you tube videos.
2. easy for one person may be difficult for another.
3. not sure what your asking.
4. I have not used one. Hopefully someone who has will respond.

Hi every body.
I have problem.I want to make my own sim rig so I need some sim rigs and cockpit plans with measurements for corect cut.
Can you help me , where I can download them?

Hi every body.
I have problem.I want to make my own sim rig so I need some sim rigs and cockpit plans with measurements for corect cut.
Can you help me , where I can download them?

https://www.isrtv.com/forums/forum/104-diy-plans-only/

There are many other sites, some will charge you and some are for free. I suggest a search, DIY simulation plans
Good luck and remeber this is suppose to be fun. :lol::lol:

Anyone knows what's the right height of the wheel to the floor?
I was having it too close to my lap which made it easier to rest my arms but harder to move the steering wheel.

So I'm looking at what options I have for an upgraded cockpit, I currently have my CSW Elite mounted to a Playseat Challenge and the flex is pretty bad, from what I have found it seems like the TR8020 is the best for what I want since it comes with most attachments I would want, and at least from what I have been able to find seems to be with all the attachments it comes with that it's ~$750 is around what I would pay if not a little less if I was to build an 8020 setup from scratch, does anyone have any kind of experience with the Trak Racer specifically? What about where people are finding 8020 by itself for cheap?

Oh oops I forgot while I have the CSW for now I do plan on saving up for a DD2 at some point in the next year or so, I liked the thought of the GT Omega Titan but I'm not convinced it will hold up to a DD2 and I'm not about to buy two cockpits in a year.

Back