Wheelie!

Although the physics are different its possible, my range stormer does it with ease. The problem is that no one else can see it, even though the car is clearly doing a wheelie and there is no control over the steering everyone in the lobby sees all four wheels on the ground, I have no idea why.

picture.php

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136064&page=4
More cars that can wheelie offline

The shelby cobra 427 can wheelie half the top gear straight, setup: (I have a replay if theres away to get it youtube please share, i dont have a capture card)

Dampers (Extention) Rear: 10
Anti-Roll Rear: 7
Brake Rear: 4
Tyres Front: sports hard
710bhp
everything else the same as above posts

why are the physics online different
and its all cause of syncing issues because GT5 online sucks *bleep bleep bleep bleep* it really pisses me off that the best part of the game is the worst

No you can't. The physics are different online from offline. All other people can see is your car flat on the ground when on your screen your popping wheelies and tipping over.

Online, I've only seen some devastating crashes on the Nur, where a car would land sideways into the rail.

why are the physics online different
and its all cause of syncing issues because GT5 online sucks *bleep bleep bleep bleep* it really pisses me off that the best part of the game is the worst

Please mind your language this is not an ADULTS only forum and i dont want my children seeing unnecessary profanity.

calico
Please mind your language this is not an ADULTS only forum and i dont want my children seeing unnecessary profanity.

Just curious how is this not a adult forum?

turbolefty78
Go re-read his post, he said it's not an "ADULTS only forum", and in that he's correct. It's a family oriented site.

I said how is it not adult nothing to reread as for family I agree with it but I know kids arent allowed on here.

Edit I see what you mean just a typo on my part I missed putting only in but I stand by kids arent allowed on here.

thelvynau
I said how is it not adult nothing to reread as for family I agree with it but I know kids arent allowed on here.

Edit I see what you mean just a typo on my part I missed putting only in but I stand by kids arent allowed on here.

Why are kids not allowed?

ohhh, so its the SRF (Skid Recovery Force) doing the job here...

does it work with same setup with SRF off?

Occasionally I do when I'm bored and nostalgic. Been meaning to give GT5 another good play through again though.

Back