Wheels and rigs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Torqueflight
  • 47 comments
  • 6,701 views
Messages
215
United States
United States
Just outta curiosity what kind of wheel and rig set up does everyone use. I'm on a T300 GT edition with a playseat challenge.
 
Fanatec CSL Elite.
I find it really good! I love it! Best thing I’ve ever bought!
 
Logitech G29 with a next Level wheel stand
 
Wheel Stand Pro and G29. Wife wouldn’t let me get anything bigger that doesn’t fold away
 
G29 on a custom made wheel and pedal stand (it's not pretty, but it's functional), with an xrocker racing chair
 
I'm using a Fanatic CSL Elite with load cell brake on a GT Omega ART
 
T500 + Playseat Evolution White

I bought GTS from december sale just to try it out.. A couple of weeks later I found myself with that setup :D
 
T300 RS GTE + Wheel Stand Pro V2 + Black POÄNG Chair. Pretty cool driving position and very comfortable. :)
 
T150 Pro, GTArt stand, comfy tailgating chair.
 
T150 with T3PA Pedals and G-Force Sim Playseat
 
T-GT with a playseat challenge however I'm waiting to speak to GT omega on the phone when they open to see if I can get a pro delivered to me in London tomorrow.
 
G29 with GT Omega stand and sit on a foot stool against the sofa. I really want the seat base and seat ad on but don’t have room
 
ultra-mega-sophisticated-pro playseat :D:D :D
Civic Coupe seat (free) + cheap 4 point Seatbelts (3 year old daughter request...because when she plays she has to put the seatbelt ahahha) + MDF + Pine on the base + wheels to move it arround between the PC (rFactor2 + ETS2) and living room for GTSport. Total cost, about €30
Sometimes I put a small TV/Monitor on front of the wheel (24")

Wheel: old but still rocking solid Logitech Driving Force GT + GIMX adapter with a RPI2 for PS4.
Display on top of the wheel for PC sims, with SimHub, Arduino + TM1638 ;)
playseat.jpg
 
knd
ultra-mega-sophisticated-pro playseat :D:D :D
Civic Coupe seat (free) + cheap 4 point Seatbelts (3 year old daughter request...because when she plays she has to put the seatbelt ahahha) + MDF + Pine on the base + wheels to move it arround between the PC (rFactor2 + ETS2) and living room for GTSport. Total cost, about €30
Sometimes I put a small TV/Monitor on front of the wheel (24")

Wheel: old but still rocking solid Logitech Driving Force GT + GIMX adapter with a RPI2 for PS4.
Display on top of the wheel for PC sims, with SimHub, Arduino + TM1638 ;)
View attachment 709294

Loving the seatbelt option. Is that so the wife cannot drag you away from the game :) :D
 
T300RS GT With the GT Omega stand

Works wonderfully and versatile for sitting on sofa or a more upright chair
 
T150 wheel, T3pa pro pedals, Playseat Challenge... 65"LG oled, 7.1 surround system and ps4pro...
 

Attachments

  • 06 PM 09:44:11.jpg
    06 PM 09:44:11.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 06 PM 09:44:47.jpg
    06 PM 09:44:47.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back