When do you think GT5 will come out V2

  • Thread starter Thread starter racer612008
  • 7 comments
  • 1,135 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
94
Messages
racer612009
Messages
racer612008
When do you think GT5 will come out,

Racer612008-Sep 30,2010
GameStop/EB Games(THE STORE LOL): Nov 11,2010
 
Just before Christmas
I think it just a marketing decision at this point.. It by far the biggest franchise Sony has and I don't blame them for trying to make the best out of it (sales wise)

PS3 & GT5 bundle will sell like crazy in Europe and Japan and in the US they have a chance to make GT bigger now that NASCAR and damage is in GT
 
Why have you started this thread?!
 
4339687655_5aa2cd7e46.jpg
 
I wonder if/when this thread will be locked
 
V2, so you knew that theres a thread already out still you open another one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back