Where can you buy DF Pro wheel online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m7ammed
  • 26 comments
  • 895 views
Messages
1,565
Saudi Arabia
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Messages
m7ammed84
I tried searching but I'm having a problem with it ,so Where is the best Place to buy Logitech Driving Force Pro online ? :)
sorry if this has been disscused,i'm new here
 
Well, it would help to know where you are.
 
sorry i thought it would apper in the left box of the post , I live in Saudi Arabia .
 
It would if you've put it in. ;)

Amazon deliver to Saudi Arabia. You could get it from them.
 
I strongly suggest ebay. I mean strongly. I bought mine for 50% off there. If not, try half.com, or an ebay store. You can usually find some great deals there for brand new things.
 
thanx guys:)
 
I'm also concidering buying this wheel for PC use i'm wondering doe's anyone have a confirmed list of PC games it works with and is the 900degree mode avalible to PC users, and also doe's it provide Force Feedback on the PC ? :dunce:
 
1. anything that suppourts pc wheels
2. 900 degrees on al games i have tested so far works
3 force feedback on a games that suppourt force feedback
 
If you're looking for places to buy, try logitech's website, they have it for sale there.
 
Do you really think that that DS2 is that bad!.......I was thinking of buying the DF pro but then I thought I did fine through the whole of GT3 with the DS2......Is it really worth buying......And, as has been said, are there any other games with 900 degree wheel support that would make the wheel really viable?
 
While we're on the subject of wheels, I really like the sound of this driving force pro, especially when it's designed with GT in mind.

Can this will be used while sitting back in an armchair? or does it need to be screwed on to a table or something?

I know some wheels can be played with supports under legs so you can sit back in an armchair.

I want to get one but am trying to work out how I'd rig it up in front of the tv :dunce:
 
I think with the DFP you do have to mount it to a table.......with gives me a problem.........I don't know how I am gonna setup a comfortble arrangement infront of the TV.......thats why I reall don't know if I wana by it......unless I make one of those cockpits! ;)
 
Okay, just visited Logitech's website and.......

The 900 degree support is only supported by GT4 at the moment, but adjusts to 200 degrees for other racing games. I'm not sure this would really bother me because once GT4 comes out most of my other games will be gathering dust.

Logitech do a "lap attachment" which is what I would need. Do any of you guys use this and is it stable for long races, or would it become uncomfortable and move about when racing an endurance?

The reason I'm keen on getting a wheel is I would imagine that it's far easier to "hold a turn" than with the analog stick, where you can find yourself in difficulty holding a precise angle on a turn.

All feedback very welcome indeed. :)
 
I would think that having it on your lap would get very uncomfortable and sticky :yuck: , thats why many opt to go for complicated solutions to mounting the wheel!

One thing I don't like about using the DS2 is that your thumb goes numb and hurt badly afterward on long races :ouch:

Robin
 
Caligula1
Depends how excited you get.....ROFL :sly:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ............oop's I kinda ment sweaty!!! :D 👍
 
Not really suitable for use on the lap.
the feedback would twist it all over the place, it really needs to clamped down.

It really isnt necessary to build anything complicated or expensive.

I currently have it on a makeshift unit constructed simply from pieces of chip board and simply pull up a dining chair with some cushions on for comfort.

Simply cut 2 sides to a height to mount the wheel at a suitable height when sitting, then cut a piece wide enough to fit your legs in between to clamp the wheel to, use brackets to fix the top to the two sides, then simply get two smaller strips of wood the same width of the top and use brackets to fix them to the back. one a quater of the way up the 2nd three quarters of the way up, this is to give stability when the wheel shakes vibrates.

the size of the unit is relatively small and can easily be moved about when not in use.

the whole thing cost me £10 bargain.
And does perfectly well till Gt4 arrives and i get myself a full race seat set up.
 
The DFP is a definate MUST BUY for anybody who enjoys the GT series. I have it and love it. I had to build a cockpit to fully enjoy it though, but it really wasn't that expensive. Just some plywood, a bucket seat, and some imagination can get you a long way. I wouldn't recommend it with a lap attachment though, the feedback is insanely strong, and trust me: you would not enjoy it very much. I recommend a desk, such as a computer desk, teacher's desk, anything that's comfortable and stable. If you got something like that: then buy it now! Easy choice ;)
 
Take it you couldn't sit on a couch then even with it on a desk. Guess you'd need a computer sort of chair with a firm back?
 
:lol: :lol: ......I don't think the force feedback would be a good idea to have on your lap......it could rip your leg off!.......or even do some massive damage down below!! :sick:
 
I'd love a racing seat but can't see it fitting in my living room :(

I'd get all sorts of grief from "her indoors" if I fitted a desk in front of the tv.

Wonder if it would clamp on to the kitchen table, I could cart that in the lounge when I wanted to play :dopey:
 
Best thing to do is get one of those TV dinner tables, the fold away ones......you could then get it out open it and clamp the wheel to it when you wanted without wasting space!
 
My friend has the older logitech wheel with force feedback. He has the lap attachment unit for it, but it's impossible to use with force feedback. Whenever it rumbles, it shakes itself right out of your legs.

Whenever I go over to his house I make a big mess setting up a table and chair in front of his tv. It works much better than putting it between your legs.
 
I bought mine from Bestbuy.com for $135 and it comes in tomorrow!
 
I'd chose Amazon. They sell even items that are new or not out yet for less than stores, but that's where the shipping and handling can come in.
But, I'd say go with Amazon.
 
bestbuy.com had free shipping and it was actually $15 cheaper to buy it online then it was to buy it in the store

my total was $143 with tax
 
Is this wheel realy THAT good? Some people make it seem like it's bigger than Jesus. In that case i think i should get one, i saw one on ebay for $AU200 which is quite a bit less than the usualy $AU300 but i didn't get it because i thought i may as well wait till i find one for 50% off.
 
Back