Where do you hold your wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrcsti
  • 40 comments
  • 2,642 views

Where do you hold it?

  • 3 and 9

    Votes: 81 68.1%
  • 2 and 10

    Votes: 25 21.0%
  • 1 and 11

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 12 with one hand (PIMP)

    Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other, Please specify.

    Votes: 6 5.0%

  • Total voters
    119
3 and 9. or if i'm scratching something, 3. or 9, if i'm scratching with the other hand :lol:
 
...is about racing cars, not driving a bus.
lol!:lol:
Well I have found that using all 900 doesn't really help anyway, so I only use about 360...or there abouts for grip.
Hand position? Well I usually stay at 10 & 2.:)
Yeah and Gloves are a good idea for what Supersonic brought up, I just use a pair of general winter woven gloves. I don't get sweaty heands while racing, I understand where your coming from though. It would be a bit annoying and could tarnish the leather a bit after a while. Iv'e only had my wheel(G25) for about a week and it still has that sweet new leather smell...mmm very nice.:D Also I wipe my pedals over with a light smear of WD to help keep them shiny too.👍
 
I voted 2 and 10 but I was visualizing wrong. I just grabbed my wheel and noticed I definitely hold and 9 and 3. It's maybe 9:30 and 2:30. 12 if I'm showing off my skillz with the shifter in front of friend(s.)

Real life is a combo of 10/2, just 7, or just 11.
 
BTW, I just noticed its really 2 and 10 for me. I was looking at where my index finger is and not the whole hand.
 
I duct tape my right hand at 12 :D
lol!:lol:
How do you go drifting...might want to turn down your FFB before it rips your arm off lmao!!:lol:👍
Rusty*
 
What do you wear on your feet.. and where do you hold the wheel..? whats next how we sit in our chairs? :dunce:

but 3 and 9 here.. :sly:
 
Looks like I'm the only one with only left hand on the wheel and right hand on the shifter . feels very confy for me and I can be pretty competitive.
 
lol!:lol:
How do you go drifting...might want to turn down your FFB before it rips your arm off lmao!!:lol:👍
Rusty*

Not to mention the cup of water he places on his PS3.
 
Back