Where in the world are our GT3 players from??? (GT planet Members)

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 325 comments
  • 12,027 views

Where on earth are u?

  • Europe

    Votes: 82 23.2%
  • North America

    Votes: 204 57.8%
  • South America

    Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Asia

    Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Australia

    Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Africa

    Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 9 2.5%
  • New Zealand

    Votes: 11 3.1%

  • Total voters
    353
Newcastle Australia mates!!! any others from oz prvt msg me please! Cheers. 😈 :thatsodd: :spam: :cheers:
 
Aberdeen, Scotland.

Responses to usual questions:

No I do not wear a kilt all the time (special occasions only (weddings, graduation, Hogmanay)) :rolleyes:
No I do not wear anything under my kilt :eek:
No we sound nothing like Mel Gibson in Braveheart :mad:
No I do not eat haggis every day (but it's nice now and again) :D
No haggis is not a creature :thatsodd:
Britain != England :magnify:
Yes we do coat Mars Bars in savoury batter and deep fry them (unfortunately) :reallyodd:
 
Sydney, Australia.

oops... start that with "Gday from..." :p
 
I come from the same town as the legendary Robin Hood.

That's right.

Nottingham, England :D
 
I'm an Asian gamer that live in North America.
 
Wow still no africans, I thought maybe someone in south africa would have the game at least one. Lets see how long it takes an african player to sign in.
 
Portland, Oregon here west side 4 life hahahaha no im just playing it'd more west coast i geuss but oh well
 
Richards Bay. Suith Africa. On the east cost just a 2 ure drive from Durban.
 
Originally posted by Power Slay`d
Richards Bay. Suith Africa. On the east cost just a 2 ure drive from Durban.

Hey we have someone from Africa welcome Power Slay`d you win five billion dollors, ha ha J/K but you are the first. :lol: 😈 :call: :answer: :band: :cheers: :banana:
 
NEW ENGLAND BABY!!!! YAH!!!
 
We S.A. People our not so Bad Well not all of as. We our a bit behind the time but we get there.
At last we inported GT Concept :banana: it arived on the shelfs last weekend. :lol: :rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Power Slay`d
We S.A. People our not so Bad Well not all of as. We our a bit behind the time but we get there.
At last we inported GT Concept :banana: it arived on the shelfs last weekend. :lol: :rotfl:

You lucky dog, we wish we had GTC. I will have to visit S.A. one day and see how people are, Ive been to northern africa to a few countries but never southern africa. I det its nice. :tv:
 
Originally posted by f1king


Hey we have someone from Africa welcome Power Slay`d you win five billion dollors, ha ha J/K but you are the first. :lol: 😈 :call: :answer: :band: :cheers: :banana:

Ahahahaha lmfao.... good one.
 
amazing africa, the uk everywhere else but us in the US of a get a GT CONCEPT
 
Back