Where in the world are our GT3 players from??? (GT planet Members)

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 325 comments
  • 12,027 views

Where on earth are u?

  • Europe

    Votes: 82 23.2%
  • North America

    Votes: 204 57.8%
  • South America

    Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Asia

    Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Australia

    Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Africa

    Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 9 2.5%
  • New Zealand

    Votes: 11 3.1%

  • Total voters
    353
I am in Canada which I think you should have had as an option on its own. There are more people on the internet in Canada in relation to its population than any country on earth. I believe 67% of all Canadians have at-home access to the internet.
 
I believe “them” at PD did not want to take away the sales from GT 3 by making GT C available. PD must have a bidget for the US or hoop more people will bay GT 3 first. Love it, then when GT C is available, then GT C will have more sales.


OOoo and thanx for ur hospitality. Hello to all of U. :)
 
Not many from New Zealand - pity. :cry: I'll have to try to spread the word.
 
I wanted the netherlans to win but they didnt ever qualify what a shame.
 
Okemos, Michigan USA (okemos is a smaller upper mid-class city exactly next to lansing, about a 5 min drive apart)
 
From England but living in Hong Kong:)
 
Amsterdam, holland, just checked into this place here so i'll try to get some more 'helpful' posts as well...
 
Originally posted by Capri
Amsterdam, holland, just checked into this place here so i'll try to get some more 'helpful' posts as well...

Vrete Mijne onderbrooken! Or something like that. I only lived in Holland for a short while.

I'm in The Inland Empire in Southern California.:cool:
 
Costa Rica, we're the ones holding the Americas together, not Panama... :D :p
 
im a lazy british bloke from yarmouth in the UK
I say good job old boy!
 
Ok this is a tricky one. I voted New Zealand as that is where I am residing currently. I was born in Burlington Wisconson, and lived in Woodstock Illinois for 12 years before I moved here.
 
Arkansas, you know, Home of Bill Clinton:D
 
South East Asia, Singapore.
Just started playing GT3 with Logicool FF Wheel .

Cuz i acquried my ps2 only recently :)
 
Germany but Actually i was born in Spain, Sevilla

Ariba :D
 
Back