Where is the customization?

The picture shown has none of that, sans the wing. So the issue being?
Yeah, obviously the spoiler is the issue, but that isn't available anymore. What really baffles me is those rims on a Dino. Gosh, we can still make that! :ill:
Perhaps we could get some limitations on some classic cars? Yeah I know it's a stupid idea, and I'm in the minority with this.

Yeah, obviously the spoiler is the issue, but that isn't available anymore. What really baffles me is those rims on a Dino. Gosh, we can still make that! :ill:
Perhaps we could get some limitations on some classic cars? Yeah I know it's a stupid idea, and I'm in the minority with this.
Or perhaps we should be a bit more willing to accept that not everyone wants to change a vehicle in the same way. To restrict in game, readily available features to conform to one persons ideals sounds absurd. If we're going to go that far, don't allow even the paint, livery, or even rims to be changed either.

Wow..I didn't know you could do that in GT6! Neat feature.

Yes it gave you the option of many different gauges to choose from and you could run up to 3 different ones at once but some cars were better than others.
On some cars it would put them in inside dash or on a gauge pillar. Other cars got a generic 3 Gage set up on top of the dash.

I just would like to have the feature of remove wings of any car.
I said any.

Also, i said i don´t care for massive downforce.

Here's hoping we get Tuning shops back in. Would be lively to take my stock S660 over to the Liberty Walk showroom and have it converted to this:

_MG_8054.jpeg

There could also be turn key cars, but I loved that in GT4. Going to Spoon and feeling like I bought genuine Spoon parts for my Hondas.

Also, with the new style Copen in GT Sport, I'd gather something like this would be possible in the next game.
20180620143505_img1_43.jpg

Last edited:
Here's hoping we get Tuning shops back in. Would be lively to take my stock S660 over to the Liberty Walk showroom and have it converted to this:

_MG_8054.jpeg

There could also be turn key cars, but I loved that in GT4. Going to Spoon and feeling like I bought genuine Spoon parts for my Hondas.

Also, with the new style Copen in GT Sport, I'd gather something like this would be possible in the next game.
20180620143505_img1_43.jpg

Its obviously for show but I shudder at the thought of how that actually drives.

I’d really like to be able to change the exhaust tips like in previous GTs. I’d also like to be able to add intercoolers to the front (paintable!), along with have some “official” aero components for some cars from manufacturers like Nismo, TRD, MazdaSpeed, STi, Ralli Art, Mugen, RE Amemyia, Spoon. Nothing too crazy, don’t need Veilside or Varis style body kits, just the factory aftermarket parts.

I’d also love to be able to change brake rotors and calipers, along with paint the calipers.

I’d also like more control when painting wheels. I’d like to choose my own colour for lug nuts, along with be able to paint different parts of the wheel different colours.

The big carbon GT wings are a nice option to have, but honestly I can live without them. I’d rather have official aero pieces from manufacturers as opposed to generic fantasy GT style wangs.

I’d really like to be able to change the exhaust tips like in previous GTs. I’d also like to be able to add intercoolers to the front (paintable!), along with have some “official” aero components for some cars from manufacturers like Nismo, TRD, MazdaSpeed, STi, Ralli Art, Mugen, RE Amemyia, Spoon. Nothing too crazy, don’t need Veilside or Varis style body kits, just the factory aftermarket parts.

I’d also love to be able to change brake rotors and calipers, along with paint the calipers.

I’d also like more control when painting wheels. I’d like to choose my own colour for lug nuts, along with be able to paint different parts of the wheel different colours.

The big carbon GT wings are a nice option to have, but honestly I can live without them. I’d rather have official aero pieces from manufacturers as opposed to generic fantasy GT style wangs.
I think, in GT6, we could change the M4 rear spoiler to the small lip spoiler. Those little details are cool.

I'm very optimistic that "soon" we will be able to choose different types of racing suits & helmets, like we could in Tourist Trophy! Vintage helmets at least.

Latest Posts

Back